Respected Contributor

Re who wears an XXS

[ Edited ]

I don't follow what hosts wears what size but I am aware of much debate over who 'says' what size they wear etc..  

I am 5'1" 107 lbs. JT height and yes, I do wear an XXS when I check the measurements.

XXS runs large! There is no other clothing retailer that sells Tees and tops in an XXS with a 39" bust and a XS with a 41" bust and Q clothing often has those measurments

Q sizing is very generous.

Honored Contributor

XXS at the Q is too big for me but it's not my style anyway. 

Honored Contributor

I go by what I see. If the host says they wear an xxsmall and it is way too tight, they don't.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

It's called 'vanity sizing'. 

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant How do you stay so tiny?  Do you eat?  lol

Respected Contributor

my friend and I are almost the same weight and measurements.

however, we buy and wear different sizes.

because, fit and comfort are an individual choice.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I go by what I see. If the host says they wear an xxsmall and it is way too tight, they don't.

THIS!!! 

Trusted Contributor

It certainly is and QVC is a big offender of this retail clothing marketing srategy.

Honored Contributor

I think some are obssessed with their size and others. I don't know why in the world anyone would post how much they weigh in as many posts as they can insert it! 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

A lot of other things come into play when choosing a size.    I am 4'10"...but I have very broad shoulders, so I am unable to wear a "petite"...

♥Surface of the Sun♥