Honored Contributor

Re shipping: Maybe QVC should copy HSN

Two HSN orders are on back order.  How do I know?  They told me at the time I placed the order, I use phone tape system.  Both items were actively pitched on air, a set of nightlights and that back of door shoe rack they have been pushing.  I elected to keep both orders open and will wait patiently. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Re shipping: Maybe QVC should copy HSN

I bought a Valerie Parr Hill figurine online.  When it didn't ship, I contacted CS and was told it was an advance order item, mentioned on air as such.  Since I ordered online, and it wasn't listed in the description, I didn't know this.  But I, too, kept the order open, and it did arrive at the appointed time.  But I am not happy with other orders transferred to advance order without notification.  I usually cancel those.

Respected Contributor

Yesterday I received an email from HSN with a survey about my recent experience with their shipping, asking about my overall satisfaction.  I had good ratings for HSN, but would not say nearly the same about QVC.  There's no end to the crazy stories about getting my orders from QVC, yet I still order . . . .Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

HSN also sends out exchanges right away.  They just ask you return the item for exchange within 15 days.  I have never been charged for an exchange.  Most of the time they ship immediately and even if it shows packaging for a couple of days, I usually get my items within 3 to 4 days.