Occasional Contributor

11% Cash Back today!  Was posted in Beauty forum.  How long will it last? Who knows. Usually just a day, maybe two, maybe hours, then goes back to 1%.  I've belonged to Rakuten (Ebates) for several years, and do all my online shopping through them (many 100's of online stores participate). Nice getting a bona fide check in the mail quarterly. Unfamiliar with Rakuten? - Create an account with them, then, through Rakuten, order at your particular online store; can't go back to collect after an order is placed. Learned that from experience when I forgot. LOL!  There are other similar sites out there, but Rakuten is my fav!

Honored Contributor

Re: Rakuten (Ebates) & the Q

Yesterday it was up to 5%, wonder what is going on and for how long, it does not say. 

Honored Contributor

This sounds like you/re soliciting people to sign up for Rakuten.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Cassie2  Thanks for posting for those who are not familiar with ebates.  I saw the 11 percent at midnight and I wonder how long it will last.  I always check between them and my airline mileage account to see which one offers the best deal of the day.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Just got an email that the extra rebate expires tonite 9/30

Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing @Cassie2 I was surprised to see the Rakuten rate so high as it was just 5%....just wish the rate was in conjunction with a free shipping day!!!!

Respected Contributor

Yippee!!!!! Just bought a gorgeous Polish pottery piece. Torn between waiting for free shipping ($7.50)

or this 11%.  I saved more this way.

Occasional Contributor

No, not at all.  To each their own. I'm all for saving where I can, when I can. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Cassie2.  I just ordered a pair of Linea pants off my wish list.