Esteemed Contributor

Re: Raechel McCray could be the next LR

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I am the legal representative for neither Lisa nor QVC nor PTV for that matter.  It wasn't the "talk" that caused the issue, it was posting of images.  PTV generally respects free speech (so far as public personalities are concerned) as the DMCA doesn't forbid that.

I have no answer to your questions.  Ask the moderators perhaps.

Thanks for the explanation.  I never saw any images that weren't credited or within the public domain but I don't read there often, so anything could have happened. One of their moderators posted that the former host was not to be discussed anywhere on that forum, so maybe that's why I thought the talk was the issue.  

Esteemed Contributor

@wildcat fan   Good point...I'm sure there's more to it, but I don't know the details.

Honored Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

I think all u people are crazy getting emotionally involved with these people on tv that you will never meet. They are just doing a job that they were trained to do by selling you over priced merchandise.

@MrSour, there is no "u people" about it. It's one person that is emotionally involved. LOL 

QVC Customer Care

@Dancer 45  To be honest with you, we haven't seen any negative posts by this poster.  What happens is a few choose to express their opinions which then changes the direction of the thread.  Some find it baiting and annoying, however, it doesn't violate our community standards to post about former hosts and to share your opinion.  

Melvin, Customer Care

Contributor

The majority of self centered/narcissistic women do not grow up when they have children. If they have a daughter, they have to be in constant competition with them.  They dress way too young and sexy for their age.  Pal around with the daughter's friends especially the guys.   If they have a son, they spend their time trying to look sexy in front of the son's friends and certainly don't like the son's girlfriends if she is prettier.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@Dancer 45  To be honest with you, we haven't seen any negative posts by this poster.  What happens is a few choose to express their opinions which then changes the direction of the thread.  Some find it baiting and annoying, however, it doesn't violate our community standards to post about former hosts and to share your opinion.  

Melvin, Customer Care

@Melvin-QVC There are community guidelines related to controversial topics.  Are you saying Lisa Robertson is not a controversial topic that "generally create(s) a negative dialogue between Community members"?  

Are you saying these repeated threads (often reposts of previously deleted or locked content) aren't examples of trolling?

QVC Customer Care

@wildcat fan  Lisa Robertson is a former host and is not considered a controversial topic.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@wildcat fan  Lisa Robertson is a former host and is not considered a controversial topic.  

Thank you for answering one of my questions @Melvin-QVC.  My observations are that threads about Lisa Robertson are often locked or deleted so she honestly seemed to be a controversial topic.  Good to know how the moderators stand on that and the the issue about reposting previously locked and deleted content.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Melvin-QVC... Those who seem to be so very bothered by these threads know from the get-go what they're going to be about and how they're going to unfold... They have the infinite capacity to simply pass them by but they just can't seem to do it... As silly as @JONNYSBRO's posts might sometimes be, to me, they're no more silly than coming and ranting about them when they might just as easily be ignored... It's not even worth getting into why some are so very bothered by Ms. Robertson who, many of them are so very quick to point out, hasn't been an active QVC factor for years...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

You are the only one still grieving over the loss of LR.  You really need to let it go.