Esteemed Contributor

Re: Raechel McCray could be the next LR

@MrSour wrote:

I think all u people are crazy getting emotionally involved with these people on tv that you will never meet. They are just doing a job that they were trained to do by selling you over priced merchandise.

I'm not sure who you mean by "all u people"?  I don't see anyone getting emotionally involved except one person.  Time after time after time......

I agree with the rest of what you said.  They're just hosts on a shopping channel, and their one and only goal is to sell.  I'm pretty sure that most posters here are well aware of that.

Frequent Contributor

She does agreat job selling. I bought the WWC TSV based on how she presented and styled the product.

Respected Contributor

You know, hellodali, that Linda Rondstadt has been suffering from Parkinson's for many years now.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

To the OP, thanks for posting another exciting thread to read. It's always fun to point out just how aged LR is now and a nobody anymore. 

Rachelle McCray is Rachelle McCray and is doing a wonderful job. I can guarantee Rachelle has no idea who LR even is nor do any new hosts and all the new viewers QVC gets every single day. LR can just continue to sell faux flowers and radishes from her cluttered house while all the new hosts make the loads of money LR can only wish she made today with her overpriced boutique that's going nowhere.   

Honored Contributor

Never heard of her. Looked her up. The  only hosts that are comparable to LR, IMO are Colleen (HSN) and Heather (Evine).

Honored Contributor

The last thing Q needs is another self-absorbed diva.  They aren't our friends.  They aren't our confidants.  They're salespeople, nothing more.

Honored Contributor

LR who?

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1. I believe someone said that stood for "little rabbit"!Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe  Your post made me laugh out loud.  Sitting here by myself laughing.  Loved the rabbits!  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@insomniac2-- No.  I had no idea. 

May God bless her.

Thanks for letting me know.