Contributor

Re: Raechel McCray could be the next LR

[ Edited ]

StevieB I am curious why you are reading Lisa Robertson's post.    I am surprised ,reading your comment,  you waste your time on the nonsense 

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

You are the only one still grieving over the loss of LR.  You really need to let it go.  

Actually quite a few of us miss really do miss Lisa on the Q!!!

Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Thank you @Melvin-QVC... Those who seem to be so very bothered by these threads know from the get-go what they're going to be about and how they're going to unfold... They have the infinite capacity to simply pass them by but they just can't seem to do it... As silly as @JONNYSBRO's posts might sometimes be, to me, they're no more silly than coming and ranting about them when they might just as easily be ignored... It's not even worth getting into why some are so very bothered by Ms. Robertson who, many of them are so very quick to point out, hasn't been an active QVC factor for years...

In other words, you're saying that they know that these threads "generally create a negative dialogue between Community members" which is a violation of the Community Guidelines?

Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

You are the only one still grieving over the loss of LR.  You really need to let it go.  

Smiley Happy

Yes, there are many folks that miss LR and wish her the best at her current business.  @stevieb said it well - those who are the most bothered by her continually post negative comments instead of passing up these threads.  If they are that bothered by @JONNYSBRO's posts, why not just ignore them and move on? 

Respected Contributor

I have to admit I look forward to JB's posts.  His misspellings, his bad grammar, his attempt to use multi-syllable words to sound intelligent -- all of those make for some comedic relief of which I need during the course of my day.

I once thought JB was LR; however, why start a thread only to read how many of the same people think you are a joke?

I also thought it was LR trying to drum up new business, but reading the negative reviews of her products, why would she want that information leaked?

I try to use reverse psychology and think maybe JB wants people not to purchase any of LR's items.  I don't know what direction he/she wants to steer their posts, but they always do go downhill and ultimately get closed.  I will admit to having a part of that.

Nonetheless, it is a mystery and I like to play along and enjoy the entertainment.  Thanks JB for your hilarious posts!

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Smiley Happy

Yes, there are many folks that miss LR and wish her the best at her current business.  @stevieb said it well - those who are the most bothered by her continually post negative comments instead of passing up these threads.  If they are that bothered by @JONNYSBRO's posts, why not just ignore them and move on? 

Thank you!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

I have to admit I look forward to JB's posts.  His misspellings, his bad grammar, his attempt to use multi-syllable words to sound intelligent -- all of those make for some comedic relief of which I need during the course of my day.

I once thought JB was LR; however, why start a thread only to read how many of the same people think you are a joke?

I also thought it was LR trying to drum up new business, but reading the negative reviews of her products, why would she want that information leaked?

I try to use reverse psychology and think maybe JB wants people not to purchase any of LR's items.  I don't know what direction he/she wants to steer their posts, but they always do go downhill and ultimately get closed.  I will admit to having a part of that.

Nonetheless, it is a mystery and I like to play along and enjoy the entertainment.  Thanks JB for your hilarious posts!

Isn't it fascinating?  But if you pay close attention to Lisa's Facebook posts, you'll see lots of examples of poor writing and comedic relief.  I'm leaning towards the reverse psychology  notion and thinking OP really wants to draw out the negativity.  As you stated, the threads do tend to go downhill and ultimately get closed, but they're entertaining, aren't they?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wildcat fan wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Thank you @Melvin-QVC... Those who seem to be so very bothered by these threads know from the get-go what they're going to be about and how they're going to unfold... They have the infinite capacity to simply pass them by but they just can't seem to do it... As silly as @JONNYSBRO's posts might sometimes be, to me, they're no more silly than coming and ranting about them when they might just as easily be ignored... It's not even worth getting into why some are so very bothered by Ms. Robertson who, many of them are so very quick to point out, hasn't been an active QVC factor for years...

In other words, you're saying that they know that these threads "generally create a negative dialogue between Community members" which is a violation of the Community Guidelines?

Not at all.... and  attempting to put words in another poster's mouth rarely works out well...

Woman Wink

Any negative dialog, in my view, is created by those who come to these threads looking for a rumble and not by the individual who is the original poster... His or her remarks might or might not be silly and they might or might not be 'loaded' but in and of themselves they don't violate any guidelines that I can see...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Not at all.... and  attempting to put words in another poster's mouth rarely works out well...

Woman Wink

Any negative dialog, in my view, is created by those who come to these threads looking for a rumble and not by the individual who is the original poster... His or her remarks might or might not be silly and they might or might not be 'loaded' but in and of themselves they don't violate any guidelines that I can see...

What exactly did you mean then about the part I bolded, when you wrote, "how they're going to unfold"?  Your most recent comments refer to the "negative dialog."  Sounds to me like you're referring to the Community Guideline.

As the Community Guidelines are worded, it doesn't have to be the OP starting the negativity.  Yet it is fascinating how there is a pattern of "creating negative dialogue between Community members" within most of the OP's threads.  However, the moderator has just pointed out that this particular guideline doesn't apply to OP or the topic of Lisa Robertson, and I respect their ruling on the issues.  

Esteemed Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

@JONNYSBRO Once again, WHY do we "NEED" another Lisa? I never watched her, could care less about her. WHY do you feel the "NEED" to worship Lisa on these forums?

I’m guessing because this is the only place people know who they’re talking about.