Super Contributor

Rachel on Kim's show

[ Edited ]

Is it just me, or was Rachel a little "off" tonight? She seemed so rushed, and just was so rough with the clothes, like she slammed them on the rack, waved them around and quickly mentioned the color names, or named them what she thought they should be called. Not the regular vibe tonight, weird. 

Respected Contributor

Totally agree ~ something was "off" but I'm not sure what it was.

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch - nothing really to do with who the host is, I feel they all have to rush to get out what the producers tells them to.  Kim doesn't take a breath often enough for me, and I've realized I don't care what either says. 

Honored Contributor

I watched on and off, but didn't notice anything.  

New Contributor

Its funny, the things we notice. I agree. I noticed it earlier as well when she was not with Kim. She had on a new guest vendor and a southwestern denim jacket. I was busy  in the kitchen and listening to the Q from the family room. I was struck by Rachel's rushed and almost rude interaction with the vendor who was thrilled to be on the Q for the first time. It was enough to strike me as odd while I was busy doing stuff in kitchen. Hey, we all have days when we are not our best. We are human. I'm just surprised others noticed it too...

New Contributor

Its funny, the things we notice. I agree. I noticed it earlier as well when she was not with Kim. She had on a new guest vendor and a southwestern denim jacket. I was busy  in the kitchen and listening to the Q from the family room. I was struck by Rachel's rushed and almost rude interaction with the vendor who was thrilled to be on the Q for the first time. It was enough to strike me as odd while I was busy doing stuff in kitchen. Hey, we all have days when we are not our best. We are human. I'm just surprised others noticed it too...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Rachel on Kim's sho

[ Edited ]

🤔  I pulled up the product video for the new Driftwood jean jackets and thought Rachel did a great job with the new vendor. She was polite and enthusiastic about the new product line, the designer was very excited about her first QVC appearance. Rachel loved the new line of denim, the conversation was lively, the behavior was controlled, and IMO it was one of the best presentations I've seen in a long time.

Trusted Contributor

Rachel is a pro.  She is polite and respectful to everyone.  I'm sure when you are working with a new vendor who doesn't have on-camera experience, the host has to step in to help.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Rachel on Kim's show

[ Edited ]

Rachel many times is obnoxiously pushy and talkative to the point she seems to take over the vendor's role in the presentations...very hyped, full of herself and unprofessional in my opinion. She takes many liberties when hosting Kim's show; Kim is outgoing and funny. Rachel's singing, unwelcome strutting, hand-clapping and goading Kim to join her was too much...turned off, can only take so much!

Frequent Contributor

I think Rachel is a pro and does a great job. She seemed rushed and a tad impatient with the new vendor. It just surprised me from my listening post in the kitchen. I saw her later and she was regular Rach. I like her as a host. It was a moment in time, in my opinion. It's a tough job.😊