Valued Contributor

Re: Rachel Ray and Jane Treacy

@Caaareful Shopper...I too want to scream at the TV when she says that..I gave up on trying to clean them.....and now I don't use them at all....

Super Contributor

TV was on mute as I was on computer but when I glanced up I could see their mouths moving at same time.  Shook my head because I knew what was happening.  Gotta love the energy.  LOL

Honored Contributor

This stuff sells.  One word: Mally.  If it didn't sell a lot, QVC wouldn't put it on.  I guess a lot of people LOVE this hyper behavior and BUY BUY BUY!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

I thought it was just me.  I watched about 2 minutes of RR and JT and I couldn't reach for the remote fast enough.  Absolutely unwatchable.

Same here.  I thought Rachel was obnoxious.  I just had it on long enough for RR to say when one color sold out "if you wanted purple, it's gone so get over it and buy another color."    I only watched about 2 minutes too. 

Valued Contributor

I love Jane but she is star struck  I cant stand Rachel  She talks over every guest she has on  They say something and she says what they said but has to explain it  I havent turned her on in 2 years  Any woman who can stay with a man with all his running around   reprted several times is lacking something

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

That would be an instant channel-changer for me.  I can't watch either of them, even separately.  It seems like a terrible pairing - two obnoxious women who are often over-the-top and love nothing more than hearing themselves talk.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think RR got worse.  I watched her show for the first time in years.  Not on Q but her own show.   She could not let anyone else talk.  Awful.  I agree with @NYC Susan  cannot watch either one of them. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

This stuff sells.  One word: Mally.  If it didn't sell a lot, QVC wouldn't put it on.  I guess a lot of people LOVE this hyper behavior and BUY BUY BUY!!!!!

@Sooner

Apparently Mally didnt sell enough to cover her debts because she filed for bankruptcy in 2014 and then sold her company to cover debts....

http://www.baltimoresun.com/business/bs-bz-mallygirl-sale-20150612-story.html

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner

Apparently Mally didnt sell enough to cover her debts because she filed for bankruptcy in 2014 and then sold her company to cover debts....

@Spurt  Granted but QVC sure promoted her and kept her on on air 24 hours a day for years.  QVC LOVES that hyper stuff like David V. and others.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner

@Spurt  Granted but QVC sure promoted her and kept her on on air 24 hours a day for years.  QVC LOVES that hyper stuff like David V. and others.

I cannot conceive of using the word hyper to describe David. He is not hyper in any way. Even the happy dance is very far from hyper. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all