New Contributor

Just had QVC on in the background while I was doing some computer work. Rachael Ray was on with Jane Treacy.  OMG, dont know who was more obnoxious, RR or JT. RR talks right over JT and runs out of breath.selling her mediocre wares.  Doesn't come up for air while JT's head is bobbing up and down, yessing RD like a puppy dog.  Give me a break!!. Had to switch channels it was so ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rachel Ray and Jane Treacy

That is exactly what happens when they are together. You described it perfectly.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

When shows like that come on, the TV goes off or to a new channel.. Was watching one of the new hosts last night.   It was terrible.   I wonder if they realize how this turns people off?

Honored Contributor

Drinking game here, every time RR says "lasagne"

Respected Contributor

I thought it was just me.  I watched about 2 minutes of RR and JT and I couldn't reach for the remote fast enough.  Absolutely unwatchable.

Super Contributor

I didn't see the show and I rather like Jane. However NO ONE can be as awful as Shannon Smith on HSN. 😜

Trusted Contributor

My head hurts when I watch Rachael and Jane together...I didn't watch tonight, but I have watched them together before...what a trainwreck!

However, Rachael seems better when paired with David.  I watched a show with them earlier today and she didn't seem so frantic.  Seems Rachael and Jane bring out the worst in each other! 

Regular Contributor

I had to laugh when I read these coments. Having seen RR and JT together in the past, I turned the channel fast. FYI...many of RR's products are discounted at TJMax, Christmas Tree Shops & Home Goods.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought some of her pots and pans from JCPenney and wasn't impressed.  Less than a year into using them, they were in the trash.

Granted, most cookware now is throwaway, and these were no different.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

I bought some of her pots and pans from JCPenney and wasn't impressed.  Less than a year into using them, they were in the trash.

Granted, most cookware now is throwaway, and these were no different.

@Witchy Woman Whenever Rachel says her Bubble & Brown ceramic baking pieces never get those awful  dark food residue spots baked into them I want to yell at the TV — YES, they do!  I had a set and ended up throwing all of them away for that very reason.  They never came clean (I scrubbed and soaked and scrubbed some more) after cooking in them only a couple of times.