Honored Contributor

@LilMadi-   I personally thought it was very funny watching the "crowd" gather around silently eating pies.  And of course TPTB told them all to do this when/if they can.  If not, it wouldn't happen.  We understand.  The other remark I made was sarcasm, something quickly lost here and taken seriously.  It wasn't..  And $87.40, holey moley, far worse than I thought.....Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@KKJ  - I agree with you about Sandra interrupting the vendors way too much.  I'll take Rachel anyday over Sandra.  However, I also think that Rachel has been so dominating lately in her presentations.  I don't remember her being this bad in the past.  The last few times I saw her, the vendor tried, but couldn't get a word in.

Respected Contributor
I can handle all of the hosts except one. I won't mention this host because the thread will be poofed
Super Contributor

Agree.  Agree. Agree!

Super Contributor

That is not going to help the "financial report"!

Honored Contributor

she comes off as a know it all... just her bossy personality.

Esteemed Contributor

One of the very, very few good hosts remaining amid a sea of not so good hosts.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rachel Bosing

[ Edited ]

More display of unappealing behavior Sunday on Gourmet Food @7pm with Rachel and Amy Stran...I watched for a very short time and it was rather obnoxious especially during the Big Deal bagels...loud, boisterous, silliness and clownish playing with food...turned off! 

I like Kim Gravel and her sidekick Amy but when Rachel hosts  Saturday evening I refuse to watch... she is wound up like a top with an overload of silliness and vociferousness.

Trusted Contributor

I just wish she would stop smashing food with her fingers.  So gross!

Honored Contributor

Re: Rachel Bosing

[ Edited ]

In every food show, I just don't understand why Rachel persists in yelling things, and blurting out comments while her co-host is trying to present an item.  This is the #1 most annoying thing she does, in my opinion. 

When David was initially presenting his latest cookbook.  Rachel was substituting in his show for Julia.  But for that one item presentation, Mary Beth Roe was brought in as the host to help present with David.  Rachel starting blurting out ridiculous things off-camera, even pretending to call and order a pizza, loudly!  Both David and Mary Beth were concerned and oblivious to Rachel's antics.  David actually had to stop and ask Rachel if everything was OK.  Rachel laughed and said all the talk of all those recipes made her hungry for a pizza.  How does that even make any sense????  David was visibly upset.

Last night, it happened again with Amy.  Amy was presenting the bagels, while Rachel kept repeating Amy's words off camera.  Blurting them out loudly and incoherently.  Amy was startled and asked her, "What was that?"  Again, Rachel just repeated herself and laughs.

Alberti is the only one who seems to encourage that nonsense.  It's just one of the most bizarre hosting practices on QVC.