Valued Contributor

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

I have been watching QVC more regularly lately.  I've noticed Rachel Bosing does alot more hosting than I remembered in the past.  She used to be more subdued but now I find her to be very loud and overly chatty.  A big change in her delivery. Because of that, I find her hard to take for more than one hour.

@Elizabeth03  I’m sorry to say that I agree with you. I think Rachel is a very nice person and, for a long time, was one of my favorite hosts. I remember posting when she first arrived that I hoped she would be able to maintain her delivery style without being pressured to shout and dominate the conversation, Seeing the current financial report, I would guess that all of the hosts now feel the pressure to produce. Ironically, I think they are driving away customers with the frantic, loud approach.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rachel Bosing

[ Edited ]

@nevergivesup    I agree 100%.  She used to be a weather presenter in LosAngeles on one of the major local networks  and she was so good.  I missed her when she left.  I was delighted  to find out that she had arrived at QVC and at first she was great but she has gotten very very obnoxiously loud and chatty and downright silly at  times.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

I have been watching QVC more regularly lately.  I've noticed Rachel Bosing does alot more hosting than I remembered in the past.  She used to be more subdued but now I find her to be very loud and overly chatty.  A big change in her delivery. Because of that, I find her hard to take for more than one hour.

@Elizabeth03   Bless you..........I can't take her for more than a few minutes!

Esteemed Contributor

I find her obnoxious, kind of like Julia C.   Of course I have stated before she totally reminds me of someone I worked with for a few years, couldn't stand that woman so that doesn't help my opinion of her.

Respected Contributor
Racheal has pushy sales tactics and also, what drives me nuts is she frequently states the Easy Pay Price as the full price. If someone is not fully paying attention they think they are getting a bargain. Sneaky!!
Trusted Contributor

@Elizabeth03  I love Rachel. Very informative, warm and  and not a snooty diva.

Respected Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Racheal has pushy sales tactics and also, what drives me nuts is she frequently states the Easy Pay Price as the full price. If someone is not fully paying attention they think they are getting a bargain. Sneaky!!

Sandra B. is notorious for just giving the easy pay amount.

Honored Contributor

LOL... I hope no one missed the new PIES that were being sold with Rick, Rachel and Jayne and they chowed down so hard and heavy that hardly anyone was speaking ....a true testimonial to believe for sure..... !!   I forget the price but you get two and they ran roughly $30 or so apiece.  Too rich for my blood but they did look good!!  And to see the three of them silently crowding around those pies was funny.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I too saw the pie presentation and kinda gasped as close to $90 for two pies.  Too rich for my blood too.

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I too saw the pie presentation and kinda gasped as close to $90 for two pies.  Too rich for my blood too.

The price was another example of gouging.  Off topic but Rachel is ruining the experience of the food shows. Missing Sandra Bennett on the gourmet holiday shows.