Contributor

Rarely watch Q anymore. Some of the hosts just annoy me and are so fake and no longer genuine. Anyway, I just turned it on to watch while I was ironing.... Rachel is so true and genuine. She is a pro. By the way, she is so pretty and dresses so nicely by wearing the Q clothes.....she has on Denim and Co capris now. Would love to know the vest and shirt she has on. Anyway, we need more shows with Rachel and I might watch and therefore order more 

Honored Contributor

While you might watch more if Rachel was hosting, others might watch less.  I guess QVC knows they can't please everyone so they just go with the ones who bring in the most money.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rachel Boesing

[ Edited ]

I enjoy watching Rachael.

I can't stand the screaming, giggling, dancing and chattering that many of the new hosts spew.

I can't think, much less buy when I am being screamed at.

yes, I know not to end sentences with prepositions. ---Just got carried away.

Honored Contributor

I like Rachel a lot and could easily watch her sell just about anything.  She has a genuine zest for life.  She has a wonderful figure and looks better in clothes than most of the models.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw Rachel today for the first time in a long time.  I don't watch much QVC.  I was thinking she might want to grow her hair a couple of inches longer.  She's a very good host, although I can't think of any I really dislike.  There was one new host on HSN a couple of years ago who I couldn't stand, but she's better now.  I guess with experience the rough edges get smoothed away.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I like Rachel a lot and could easily watch her sell just about anything.  She has a genuine zest for life.  She has a wonderful figure and looks better in clothes than most of the models.

Rachel does wear all the Q clothing comfortably.  I would go looney wearing some of the clothing Q sells.

Respected Contributor

Rachel is an attractive woman who happens to be well spoken, with a pleasant voice, knows the business and her stuff.  She does her homework for sure.  I think the reason we don't see too much of her is because she does the overnight programs.  Too bad, unless she chooses to.

Valued Contributor

I would like to see Rachel more on QVC. She may be on when I am not watching; she is professional and has a good speaking voice. Some of the voices of the hosts are like fingernails on a chalk board....

Respected Contributor

Like many hosts, Racheal does best alone. Most of the time, I can watch her entire show. Occasionally she seems to be in such a hurry, rushing thru parts of the presentation. She always looks very casual & comfortable. She is 1 of the better hosts (imo).

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TX-starlight wrote:

Like many hosts, Racheal does best alone. Most of the time, I can watch her entire show. Occasionally she seems to be in such a hurry, rushing thru parts of the presentation. She always looks very casual & comfortable. She is 1 of the better hosts (imo).

I totally agree that Rachel does best alone.  Maybe she tries to be polite and let the other co-host chime in ??? but she can effortlessly carry a show by herself.