Regular Contributor

I think Rachel Boesing does a fantastic job presenting fashions! I'm watching her w/ Susan G. right now and she's excellent! I know she's on Gourmet Holiday regularly and it's fine, but I really think FASHION is Rachel's forte, especially w/SusanGraver. Heart

Honored Contributor

Rachel knows clothes.  I think her personal wardrobe is my favorite of all the hosts.  She has some beautiful pieces and she wears them so well. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Several years ago, Carolyn became ill on air. She asked for some water and maybe a chair. She was presenting fashion. Rachael came onto the set mid-show to relieve her and continued the programming flawlessly. I have great respect for her as a host and her ability to perform under duress.

Honored Contributor

I agree with all of you. She does an excellent job with fashion.

Respected Contributor

I totally agree with you all ... I enjoy her ....I also love her

fashion ....

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely an under appreciated hidden gem!

She deserves the mega-star treatment that a few others have inexplicably (to me) been given.

Respected Contributor

I think she does a good job too. I enjoy her shows with Alberti.

Super Contributor

Yes, she wears clothes very well. She has that slim figure to carry  anything well. I can't watch her though. Her voice is loud, monotone and nasally. When she gets with Alberti and Kristen, it is like a bunch of silly middle school kids. Just my opinion.

Valued Contributor

I agree that Rachel does a great job with fashion, probably second only to Jayne Brown. She wears the clothes beautifully and it’s hard to believe she is well into her fifties. She could pass for ten years younger. 

The only exception is when they pair her or any host with one or two others and they all start laughing and talking over one another. That’s when I reach for the remote.

Honored Contributor

Re: Rachel Boesing- QVC

[ Edited ]

@fingerlakesny wrote:

Yes, she wears clothes very well. She has that slim figure to carry  anything well. I can't watch her though. Her voice is loud, monotone and nasally. When she gets with Alberti and Kristen, it is like a bunch of silly middle school kids. Just my opinion.

@fingerlakesny  My opinion as well.  I think Rachel is beautiful and wears her clothes among the best on QVC or otherwise.  She does her homework on every product.  She never preens in the monitor to make sure she's giving the angle that shows her at her thinnest on air (the way some of these hosts stand and pose their leg is laughable at times). Plus, she seems very kind and unaffected by her TV job (unlike some who think they are reality show stars).

However, I usually cannot get through a complete show hosted by Rachel.  She is extremely loud & boisterous; I categorize her hosting as heavy-handed.  Yes, her pairing with either Kerstin or Alberti is a Run, Don't Walk moment for me -- yikes!

There's obviously a reason she doesn't host more shows that require a slightly more graceful touch, i.e, jewelry shows, and most fashion shows.  But she's a great match for household items or kids toys.  I'd definitely tag her as the #1 Fun Host for a party.