Frequent Contributor

Re: RUSSELL STOVER CANDY HAS SHIPPED YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@BalletBabe I got 2 of the 3 that I ordered (actually the 2nd one will be here tomorrow) they claimed they shipped the 1st one but they only created a label and that's as far as it went and that was on November 30th, I am glad you got all of your orders so many people didn't get theirs, 

Esteemed Contributor

@gogirlfriend wrote:

@BalletBabeI got 2 of the 3 that I ordered (actually the 2nd one will be here tomorrow) they claimed they shipped the 1st one but they only created a label and that's as far as it went and that was on November 30th, I am glad you got all of your orders so many people didn't get theirs, 

@gogirlfriend   They might get them late.  My first order was canceled, but I did that when it was weeks late.  I still got $100.00 worth so I am happy.  I feel bad for those that didn 't get their orders but if they didn't cancel, my guess is they will get them late.  

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I received my 3 boxes of Russell Stover candies 🍬 n Friday and yesterday in NYC.
Esteemed Contributor

@SuzyBailey wrote:
I received my 3 boxes of Russell Stover candies 🍬 n Friday and yesterday in NYC.

@SuzyBailey   Glad to hear you got yours in time!