Honored Contributor

Re: RS Advent Calendar - What Happened?

@skatting44 wrote:

Try Bissingers candy

@skatting44  Didn't you read she got the Stover's?  

Respected Contributor

IRe: RS Advent Calendar - What Happened?

I noticed Aldis still had their  Chocolate Advent Calendars out. One chocolate for each day. Maybe not as nice as Russell Stover you ordered but just a thought. I don't get to one often but enjoy their German cookies and candies for the Holidays. Sounds like not enough to fullfill the orders so Russell Stover backed out. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IRe: RS Advent Calendar - What Happened?

I have 3 sets ordered of the tins and candy totaling 150.00.  First order was supposed to ship Nov 7th and I never got it.  I can't even cancel.  I am nothappy but I don't think this is QVC's fault.  I will never order again from them. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skatting44 wrote:

Try Bissingers candy

Shoekitty siad,  I have an order coming from Bissingers,.  They are the best ever.  Their filled choco bar are to die for.  My grown grandchildren beg for them.  They arent cheap, but they ate quality, and they  come lacked beautifully andin a cooler.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

Try Bissingers candy

@skatting44  Didn't you read she got the Stover's?  

Yes, I did see the Russel Stover order was the problem. I was merely suggesting that at this point if the order was cancelled maybe she see if Bissinger candy company had candy advent calenders since they have good quality candy. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have to buy several backups when I purchase Advent Calendars. This one I got from Trader Joe's last week is telling me the date is sometime mid-December. Smiley Embarassed Smiley Very Happy

Trader Joe's Advent of The Cocktail Hour Chocolate Truffles 5.1oz 145 g |  eBay

Luckily, over the years I learned to plan ahead!