Occasional Contributor

REVIEWS CANNOT BE SEEN OR WRITTEN

I am noticing that I cannot write a review.  When I click on the "write a review" the link is dead.  But clicking on any other link works!  I have also found that when I want to view the reviews, they do not show.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  This is SHADY tactics.  I am so disappointed in the Q.  Thinking of deactivating my account.

Honored Contributor

Re: REVIEWS CANNOT BE SEEN OR WRITTEN

@missteree

You provided no system info for the QVC IT folks to help you out.

Are you using a computer or mobile device?

If computer, is it a Mac or PC?

Which OS are you using - comp?

Which iOS are you using - mobile device?

Which browser & version are you using?

Have you tried switching browsers?

Tried restarting?

FWIW....

I am not having any issues - never have on this site.  I am on a iMac, Sierra OS, Firefox v49.0.1.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

I don't know about a problem recently but in the past I have written a review that was never posted. When I tried to review the item again it stated that I already submitted a review.My review wasn't even bad so I was confused. I have noticed that items that have been for sale for a very long time on qvc have had multiple reviews removed.

Honored Contributor

Something odd is up with the reviews.  I reviewed an item at the very end of August and my review was posted in September.  I received an e-mail from QVC that my review had been posted.

Today I received an e-mail from QVC that my review had been posted.  I thought it was for something I recently wrote a review for but to my surprise, it was about the same item I had reviewed back in August and that has been posted over 1 month. 

I checked the item I reviewed most recently and it has been posted, was posted a couple of weeks ago, but I never received an e-mail that it had been posted, even though I requested one.    

Super Contributor

Not every review gets posted Qvc receives many reviews IMO they choose the reviews good and bad that are needed to balance out the product and you must follow the instructions for reviewing the item it also takes a while to post read the quidelines and policies to make sure you have met all requirements