Honored Contributor

Re: REALLY ENJOYING THE LIVE SHOW WITH RICK AND MARY

@mspatmac wrote:

Rosina did a great job with David and Mary was great also.  The man with Mary was way out of control and too manic for me, had to mute.  Good luck Sandra who is on now, hope she can calm him down.

Disclaimer:  I rarely call out a host but he was to much!  Many love him and that;s what makes the world go around, different opinions.  

I agree he is too hyper.  I tried to watch him present jewelry once and he was too much.  But like you said some people like calm hosts like Mary Beth and some like high energy like Rick. Different opinions Smiley Happy People like each of them for different reasons.

Valued Contributor

Great Show!

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Aren't all the shows live except late night?

@sunshine 919 - It was a *live audience* show; there were customers watching in person in the studio.

Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoyed this show as well! When skimming the TV listings last night, it didn't seem like it would be anything special and I wasn't sure I needed to see more random CIJ programming, but when it was advertised during ITKWD as a live audience show with special guests and surprises, I instantly realized Mary and Rick would make that a great experience. I was happy I tuned in; even with some WAY over-the-top bits, it was a fun and festive show.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Aren't all the shows live except late night?

@sunshine 919 - It was a *live audience* show; there were customers watching in person in the studio.

Oh, thank you Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree that was a GREAT live audience show. Rick who is not for everyone excels at this kind of interaction. Mary was wonderful also. I don't even like CIJ and I watched and bought. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I totally enjoyed the show!  I usually love Rick and can handle his hyperness but wow, he was in rare form, even for him.   It was a funny show though and Mary is wonderful.  I think she is becoming one of my more favorite hosts on the Q.