Regular Contributor

Anyone else having this issue?  When I click on the "Read Reviews" next to the stars at the top of an item, it shows nothing....can't read the reviews.  I also noted over the weekend, one item had average of 2-3 stars.  I looked at it and was able to read the reviews (negative).  Later in the day, when presented again and I looked, stars were gone and reviews were gone.  What is going on?  I like to read the reviews as input from others can determine whether to buy or not.  Wait, maybe that's the issue.....poor reviews being pulled?  Not happy with that.

Respected Contributor

I just read reviews on a turquoise ring. When you look at the stars do they have a number by them and are they colored yellow? If not that means there are no reviews.  I don't think they are pulling negative reviews. 

Respected Contributor

@DancinQueen wrote:

Anyone else having this issue?  When I click on the "Read Reviews" next to the stars at the top of an item, it shows nothing....can't read the reviews.  I also noted over the weekend, one item had average of 2-3 stars.  I looked at it and was able to read the reviews (negative).  Later in the day, when presented again and I looked, stars were gone and reviews were gone.  What is going on?  I like to read the reviews as input from others can determine whether to buy or not.  Wait, maybe that's the issue.....poor reviews being pulled?  Not happy with that.

I have to watch the video or just ff through them and then for some reason the reviews show for me. 

Honored Contributor

Re: READING REVIEWS ISSUE

[ Edited ]

@DancinQueen wrote:

@DancinQueen 

I dont know whats going on with Reviews, previously their posting rules for Reviews said not to indicate shipping issues in your review, instead contact Customer Service, now the guidelines dont mention this. Why clutter up reviews about shipping delays, i want to read about the performance and quality of the product.  To me shipping is a whole other animal.....

Sometimes QVC will change an item number if they add new colors etc...and none of the previous reviews will be transferred over to the new number. 

And it could be just another quirk in QVC's website....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

Yes I am having issues as well, I had tried contacting the tech team and they do not repsond back. This has been for me around 2 months now.

I have a new operating system and computer so it is not on my end.