Esteemed Contributor

It is interesting that this product can't even garner two stars yet QVC continues to sell it.  I wonder why especially in view of their sales problems on other items

Occasional Contributor

I know right??????  I purchased it 2 years ago, I got the orange cream flavor and they CLAIMED it tasted good....OMG....worst stuff ever!!!  couldnt even choke it down...threw it out.....what a waste

Esteemed Contributor

I think the sad thing is they are promotiing it for women. It also stated that you need to walk 5 days a week for 30 minutes. I can walk for 2 hours and watch what I eat. I have lost 70 lbs with no planned diets. It has almost taken me a year but I know I can maintain and know what to eat. I think this is false advertising and should not be pushed to be good for you. The only thing good for you is to watch what you eat and exercise. This premise is not hard when you are motivated. Another TSV that is a real downer. Nothing is easy and everything takes time that is worthwhile.

Contributor

Kersten was driving me nuts listening to her trying to sell this thing, about "maybe you want to fit in airplane seats easier" and so on! Her selling style just grates on my nerves! She is extremely difficult to watch. Especially on Saturday mornings too!

Honored Contributor

elated--congrats on your weight loss adventure and i so agree with your post. after listening for just a few minutes, I felt like the first ingredient in this stuff is----snake oil!!! And K is the perfect salesman for it--not a fan!!!!

Super Contributor

I purchased Meratrim from amazon.com. It is just a pill, not a miracle. Don't spend your money on it because there is no quick fix. Diet with exercise is the safe way to lose weight. I"m surprised that the Q continues to offer it..

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased the Berry once. It was a big fat nothing. And the vendor keeps showing her mother's big loss.

The Q sells lots of things that have the poorest ratings. For instance, the often on, Breezies. I've never seen anything on so much that has such poor reviews. I've tried them twice and returned them twice. It seems the bad reviews don't matter as long as some buy. But Breezies has some bad stuff they sell. You would think with 30 years, they would have it down pat.

Honored Contributor

@elated. First, congrats on your weight loss. You must feel so great about yourself. ITA about diet pills, gadgets and meals that come in the mail.

If you want to lose weight, motivation and learning how to eat is key.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@elated. First, congrats on your weight loss. You must feel so great about yourself. ITA about diet pills, gadgets and meals that come in the mail.

If you want to lose weight, motivation and learning how to eat is key.

Thank you for your kind words.