Highlighted
Super Contributor

Qvc ,thank you for the boards...

There are lots of things said about freedom to post,but just wanted to thank you for allowing us to comfort  each other.Lots of times we are alone and need a little hand holding.Today i did...Thank you for being here.

Respected Contributor

Re: Qvc ,thank you for the boards...

@Tweety68   Yes!  I totally agree. QVC does not need to invest time, money, and energy to allow, monitor and keep these forums up, but it does.  And I am grateful that QVC provides these forums for us to discuss all kinds of topics. Thank you, QVC, and all the moderators.  And of course, thank you for all the posters.

Respected Contributor

Its a good outlet for me too .....

Esteemed Contributor

In good times and bad I know this is one constant in my life. I can come here and laugh, cry and learn. Thanks to everyone who keeps this machine running. And to all the posters thank you for your time of sharing. ✌️❤️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree - I enjoy these boards the way they are.  I appreciate the moderators keeping things civilized and on track.  It's provided free to anyone who wants to use it and abide by the rules.

I remember the days when it was mostly lots of humor, very helpful tips and heads up about jewelry (or other) bargains.  It was a lot of fun and I prefer it that way.

There are plenty of other sites for those who want a no-holds-barred forum.

----

Had to add this because it triggered a memory:  Someone posted once that a Carolyn Pollack necklace was listed for 49 cents.  Yes, 0.49 cents.  It was a small, multistone pendant on a silver chain.  I looked and sure enough, there it was.  I ordered 5!  I think the shipping was minimal.  I still have some of them; I gave one away to a friend.  We were all sure it was a mistake, but QVC shipped them out anyway. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoy posting here because it is a great place to come to learn something. I find it very enjoyable reading different opinions on merchandise that the Q sells and in addition posters who share their lives here. There is a lot of raw emotion here and it speaks to the fact that everyone has their challenges.

It is always nice to know that a lot of us are just trying to do the best we can. John shared so much about his heart attacks and everything he posted ended up coming true for myself as well. It has helped me immensely and I will always have gratitude.

Honored Contributor

@Tweety68 wrote:

There are lots of things said about freedom to post,but just wanted to thank you for allowing us to comfort  each other.Lots of times we are alone and need a little hand holding.Today i did...Thank you for being here.

@Tweety68  I agree with you👍🙂

Honored Contributor

We all get frustrated here from time to time, but that's when we need to step away for a while.  For the most part this is a good place to socialize.

Honored Contributor

This forum is a good source of information and socialization. I have no illusions though, that the Q is getting much more info from what we say on these boards than we can imagine. Actually, they should be paying us for posting here.

Honored Contributor

Thank you Q.

I think you probably put more into this BB then you gain from it.

I appreciate it.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras