Respected Contributor

Qvc is pricing themselves out of buisness

Super Contributor

Re: Qvc is pricing themselves out of buisness

I agree.  I put in search "Made in the USA and about 10 items came up and "Only One Item said Made in the USA and the rest said "Imported" What a shame.  QVC is in the same class as Walmart = Made in China.  

Honored Contributor

I'd say they're doing just fine.  Just sold out of a new $122., jean jacket.

Yes, they're just like Walmart, Neiman Marcus, Macy's and Nordstrom with their Chinese-made goods.  FYI many of those "imported" items are from other Southeast Asia and Central American countries, as well as Mexico.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I have thought the same thing.  Sadly, I don't watch it much anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  I'm sorry, but I can't see any of your post. It's blank on my screen, so please forgive me if my response is a bit off topic.

I have seen prices going up across the board here, and with other well known retailers. Conversely, I've also seen some amazing sales here, and other places, and am getting in a good amount of retail therapy.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Their prices are 10-20 percent higher than what you can find elsewhere.  I know theres a premium for convenience but many feel "priced out".  Amazon and Kohls offer better value.

Respected Contributor

Over $60 (with S&H) for some D&C crop jeans on a style show this morning. Saw this when I did a show review from the Program Guide. I confess, that is a lot of $$ for a budget house brand that once was my casual wear go to. I never used to worry much about ordering a few pieces, but that is no longer the case. I'm sure it's a premium fabric and was assessed a higher tariff but still D&C crops.

Contributor

I completely agree. Denim & Co used to be my go to brand for most everything. Now you can't find enything for less than $35, even a simple plain tee. I hardly watch anymore either. Too much repitition, too many products I have no interest in, too high prices, so many products that I was a faithful buyer of have disappeared. I saw a casual top the other day for over $100!!! Really? Not this girl. I hardly ever even check out the items online anymore. And then tonight see they have changed the website AGAIN, not user friendly, not enough info for a quick look. I will be checking in here even less in the future. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Who can afford to spend that on a pair of jeans. Especially in today's environment. Not me!

Super Contributor

Exactly that is my point not Made in America.  Time to wake up America or there will be no America.