Highlighted
Contributor
The qvc gift card I received was ordered from the qvc website. My husband recieved a actual gift card in the mail, a conformation email from qvc and has a receipt. I still can't use my 150.oo gift card. It's been over two weeks and their is still no resolution!!!
Highlighted
Contributor
Well qvc when are you going to address the gift card PROBLEM or are you just going to continue to ignore it and your customers?!!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I called another company today re: returning an item that website said "non-returnable."  (I hadn't opened the sealed box the item came in.)  I did a chat and the person gave me a full credit with no hassle at all.  No need to return the item and I had a choice of credit to my account or a gift card.    Within minutes  the credit was in my account.  That's why I use that website frequently.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MuddyBlues 

I reached out under the "Customer Care" forum or email to:

socialteam@qvc.com

My gc issue is being resolved, perhaps you should try this. Don't give any info (card # or personal) they can possibly resolve this issue.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

if my moms 2 cards dont work im fightning them tooth and nail... been getting gift cards for years and years and never had problems!! if they dont work they WILL refund me my money!  i have the confirmation email they sent me when i purchased them

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

my mom said she used 1 of her 2 cards and it worked... thank god!!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

My gift card issues were solved yesterday finally. I am so glad and appreicate QVC fixed the issues. PS Be aware QVC does not handle their gift cards. They come from an outside source. I found that out on my 5th phone call. But anyway I hope whoever is having issues yet gets it fixed. Dont give up. I was told QVC was overwhelmed this year with issues with the cards so thats why it took longer to fix. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Highlighted
New Contributor

My husband also gave me a QVC gift card for Christmas and I was also unable to use it. In fact after a couple of tries to redeem the card, the amount went to zero.  I was horrified! I called QVC customer service a week ago and was told that they were having issues with the gift cards.  One rep wanted me to call Cashstar and when I did, they only referrred me back to QVC.  Called QVC back and they could see that the card was still in tact and no redemptions were made on it (thank god).  I was then told that  they would send this issue to "Corporate" for them to manually credit my account and that it would take a few days.  I have called almost every day since to check on this and it's still not on my account.  In fact I called today and was told to wait 7-10 business days.  Each time I call, I get a different answer and the time for resolution gets longer.  My husband has given me QVC gift cards every year and this is the first time with this problem.  He won't be buying QVC gift cards in the future.  I will give this another week and if there is no resolution, then he will just cancel the transaction with the credit card company.  I am very upset and disappointed.  I've been shopping with QVC for over 30 year and like many of you said, QVC is just not the same.  

Highlighted

My Wife has gift cards from Christmas from me and our kids totaling ov er $300.00.

She can't get them to work either. Some were from Giant Eagle some were direct  from QVC.

She has  called in a number of times and is told something different every time.

The last person she talked to said they couldnt do anything and to return them to the store we bought them from.

Big help that was.

I would have to believe that this is somehow on the verge of fraud!!

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@Partsman163 

I am sorry for the issues with your gift cards. I do see the credits listed on your account now for use. Do you need any further assistance?

Beth QVC