Respected Contributor

Re: Qurate 2nd Qtr. 2022 Results

" why was Isaac wearing A bow in his hair"? Hilarious!

Wish I had seen this! Can someone please tell me when/ what show so I can look on items recently aired??? 😄

Esteemed Contributor

I don't wish QVC anything bad...there are alot of people that work for them and need their job, I am sure.

I am moving on though with my shopping as I don't feel like they want me as their customer anymore by their programming. I probably have enough clothes, jewelry, purses and shoes anyway.

Honored Contributor

Qurate's CEO also stated in his financial presentation that vendors will return to the studio in the 3rd Qtr.  I assume that means all vendors, and for all presentations.  Some vendors/brand ambassadors have already made a few presentations in the studio recently.

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Wish I had seen this! Can someone please tell me when/ what show so I can look on items recently aired??? 😄

@ellaphant 

No bow.

He was wearing a western cloth banana in his signature pink, as a headband wrap.

Honored Contributor

What's shocking to me is Qurate's CORNERSTONE division --Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road and Garnet Hill. -what David Venble calls "Wish Catalogs" --due to their high prices...Yet they are turning a profit while QxH (QVC/HSN) and Zulily flounder and had more decreases in revenue/sales....interesting 🤔.....perhaps because they offer UNIQUE merchandise instead of the same ole same ole stuff....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Qurate's CEO also stated in his financial presentation that vendors will return to the studio in the 3rd Qtr.  I assume that means all vendors, and for all presentations.  Some vendors/brand ambassadors have already made a few presentations in the studio recently.

I'll believe it when I see it. 

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@ellaphant 

No bow.

He was wearing a western cloth banana in his signature pink, as a headband wrap.

1Professor, thanks!😄 I did see the pink bandana. I love Isaac. If you haven't read his book I highly recommend it. Its wonderful !

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@ellaphant 

No bow.

1Professor, thanks!😄 I did see the pink bandana. I love Isaac. If you haven't read his book I highly recommend it. Its wonderful !

@ellaphant 

He is a delight and full of talent.

In years past he did fashion drawings spontaneously during presentations, amazing.

I bought "IM" the moment the book came out; full of insights and fun.

Respected Contributor

Not surprised in the least reading the quarter results that they are down.  Qurate is doing it to themselves.  They don't listen to their customers. Problems that have been going on for years. pre-pandemic go unfixed. Prices are excessively high for what you get. Foolish, annoying, performances by the hosts, instead of selling the product at hand. Shipping problems, return problems, Quality problems, worn and used items being sent as new, same ole' same ole' programming. constant Website problems. The list goes on and on with NO fix.  TPTB think changing  CEO's is the answer, they do it so often. It is not.

QVC/Qurate is it's own worse enemy. Hard to have sympathy for a company that is doing it to itself.  I do not think they are long for this world. Sooner rather than later.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

Not surprised in the least reading the quarter results that they are down.  Qurate is doing it to themselves.  They don't listen to their customers. Problems that have been going on for years. pre-pandemic go unfixed. Prices are excessively high for what you get. Foolish, annoying, performances by the hosts, instead of selling the product at hand. Shipping problems, return problems, Quality problems, worn and used items being sent as new, same ole' same ole' programming. constant Website problems. The list goes on and on with NO fix.  TPTB think changing  CEO's is the answer, they do it so often. It is not.

QVC/Qurate is it's own worse enemy. Hard to have sympathy for a company that is doing it to itself.  I do not think they are long for this world. Sooner rather than later.

@Rockycoast 

download (2).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”