Honored Contributor

I don't see how to do this.  I click on the three dots, but there is no quote option.  I see highlight, but don't know how to do that either.

Honored Contributor

The three dots don't quote.  You have to hit 'reply' to bring up the reply page. At the top right of the 'reply' box is the "quote" feature in bold lettering.  Hit that and it will quote whoever you are replying to.  Then you can write in your reply underneath.

Honored Contributor

As for the 'highlight' thing, frankly, I have no idea what that does.  When I click on it, nothing happens.  Maybe someone else knows.

Honored Contributor
MousieGirl, if you are using an iPad, the quote feature does not work😟
Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:
MousieGirl, if you are using an iPad, the quote feature does not work😟

Thanks, Tansy, but I only use a computer, and I just figured out how to use the quote.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

The three dots don't quote.  You have to hit 'reply' to bring up the reply page. At the top right of the 'reply' box is the "quote" feature in bold lettering.  Hit that and it will quote whoever you are replying to.  Then you can write in your reply underneath.

God this forum sucks. It took forever to learn this. why does qvc have to make it so hard

Respected Contributor
Tansy, thank you for pointing out that quote does not work on an iPad. I thought I was being incredibly dense. That is sort of unbelievable. Losing quoting ability on an iPad on an "improved" forum. That is pretty basic.
Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

God this forum sucks. It took forever to learn this. why does qvc have to make it so hard

I just learned how to quote! Had no idea until I read this thread.Cat Happy