Respected Contributor

Question re Canceling Order New System?

I ordered item from Logo show last night for my daughter found out today my daughter already ordered it - tried to cancel my order this a.m. but will not let me do it says being ready for shipment.

It has not even been 24 hrs and my orders stay in process up to 5 days usually - is this a new system?

I thought you had 24 hrs to cancel an order?  I guess I am wrong but I bet this does not ship for  another 3 days.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Question re Canceling Order New System?

I have not been able to cancel orders the next day either and things stay in processing for 5 or more days.  It is a definite change.  I know things that are shipped directly from the supplier can't be cancelled after a certain amount of time - but now it seems to be everything.  

Respected Contributor

It's not 24 hours.  Typically at most shopping channels (including Q) you have until midnight to cancel with no problem.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

I don't know about any 24 hours.  I have ordered and tried to cancel and have been able to canel a day later and been ok and then tried to cancel just a few hours later and no way.  Just depends on the item.  And then they sit in the order process for days.  That is very frustrating.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sometimes going thru CS helps.  I have tried to cancel and then could not.  But I called CS and the rep was able to cancel for me.

I often order something quickly, before sell out. I am thinking that I really want the item. 

Once I read the reviews within hours,  I might change my mind.  And then the cancel change is not available -- frustrating.

Super Contributor

When I see something is about to sell out I just put it in my cart then go read the reviews.  It won't sell out as long as it remains in your cart (provided you don't take longer than an hour to research the reviews).  

Respected Contributor

THis is absolutely NEW NEW NEW.  Never before were they so strict.  It's an I GOT YOU mentality, hoping you won't send it back.    HSN gives you until midnight and then locks the order,  even if you order at 11:59PM.

This is brand new for QVC.   It's ridiculous and I resent it,  AND,  I will show them by ordering LESS.

Respected Contributor

If you only have until midnight to cancel an order placed that same day, then this is NEW for QVC.  As a QVC and HSN shopper for many years, I can tell you that HSN was cancel up to midnight and QVC 24 hours from order placement.

Esteemed Contributor

So now your daughter will have two!
Maybe she can exchange it for another color.

In the past I've had a few WEN orders shipped out to me same day. A Duraflame TSV was shipped same day. I never heard of any automatic 24hr delay before processing an order. Other things are in process for days, but I just keep an eye on the EDD.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

OP call CS and see if they can cancel the item for you. I know some items ship straigh from the manufacturer/vendor, but I've never heard of clothes doing this.