Super Contributor
Hey everyone,

I'm a little confused as I ordered one of the TSV much earlier today and it went into Advance Order (the one color that Sold Out), then my sister asked me to help her out lol and order another of the TSV, but IN A DIFFERENT COLOR - and THAT one did NOT go into Advance Order - from what I understand, Of how Advance Order works, that doesn't seem to make sense. Does anyone know how/ why that would happen?
If it's the same exact item, but just in a different color, both ordered same day?
Thanks for any help!
Honored Contributor

Re: Question On Advance Order!

@DooneyGal2 - I have gone through this too. In July I ordered three sets of mini lanterns. One color went from "in process" to "advance order." I received the other two colors in August, and watched the third color sit on advance order. A few days ago I got the third color! So there is hope!

I hope so. This worked out, but a TSV I ordered shortly after midnight went from "in process" to "advance order" to "backorder." I know others have received this, so maybe it is the color again. I check every day, and I hope I get it!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Ugh that's what I'm worried about lol, that it could go into back order. Keeping fingers crossed. Just don't understand though how its the same item, ordered on same day, just different color choice and one goes into Advance Order while the other choice of same TSV does In Process. Thanks for your reply!!
Respected Contributor

I don't think it's unusual to have items with different ship dates. A different color is not the same item. Often specific colors can ship at different times on TSV, especially as inventory runs low. 

Super Contributor

Thx y'all for your help!