Valued Contributor

Quality...Value...Convenience

I made a decision today about buying so much from QVC.  More often than not I am disappointed with the items I receive.  Either the fit is off, color not ok, defective.  That means returning stuff.  Cartons, tape, labels, going to the post office or ups.  Seeing the shipping fees add up on returns is depressing.  And we pay shipping coming and going. There are just too many companies offering free shipping and fast credits to continue being a faithful QVC shopper.  Happily not much I even like these days.  So for me there is not much quality, convenience, or value.

Honored Contributor

Re: Quality...Value...Convenience

At least you've realized that, for you, QVC isn't a good choice any more.  There are plenty of other places to shop.  Things change, people move on.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 3 items all year.  Don't need that much any more. I find more clothing at stores nearby at much more reasonable prices.

If I see on QVC something that I like I think about it for a bit. Don't jump on the phone quickly anymore.

My sister gave me a gift card for my birthday in September. I still have it. Saving it for something special that I may see.

I will probably still be holding onto it by the new year!

Honored Contributor

Generally the quality is questionable and inconsistent, the value is a fantasy unless you pick up a deal on one of their infrequent special "sales", and the convenience no longer exists because so many things have to go back for numerous reasons.

Respected Contributor

I place items in my wish list and think long and hard before ordering.  Impulse shopping is usually a disappointment.  For clothing and shoes, I need to try things on.  Shipping costs are too high to keep returning items.

Trusted Contributor

I quit watching so that if I don't know of something, then I can't want it. I never browse the website, the jumping screens on my device and not seeing the item I searched for, but instead a still bit by of video, is just a pain. 

Respected Contributor

That's why I rarely order anything anymore.  Pretty much only a Josie TSV if it's great and First Aid Beauty in the large tub when it's a great value.  I know Im not going to return.  If the shipping is high then I don't bother even if the deal is great.  Sick of poor quality, turtle slow, expensive shipping, and bad CS.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It’s too easy to compare prices on other sites and figure out the best deal, which often is not QVC. I quit buying much other than casual clothes from the Q. I wouldn’t say that they are inexpensive, but I am hard to fit in department store brands, so I am willing to pay the price and wait 9 days to get my joggers and casual tops. So I have the quality part, not so much the value or convenience. They are in the dark ages with their shipping—no improvement other than offering tracking in over a quarter of a century shopping here.