Honored Contributor

Re: QVCs Clothing Shipment Bags

@Teddixat wrote:
Is this a serious complaint? Geesh?

@Teddixat What's your point here?  It is a serious complaint/comment to some or they wouldn't post.  Is your complaint about others' complaint a serious complaint?  

Honored Contributor

@Spurt   Tire tracks with treads clearly on my bags are not from plain black conveyor belts. I've seen how these drivers treat our packages. Yes, tire tracks.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Spurt   Tire tracks with treads clearly on my bags are not from plain black conveyor belts. I've seen how these drivers treat our packages. Yes, tire tracks.

@PINKdogWOOD 

Wow! 😮 (well thats what the UPS guy told me )...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD - Actually, there are several different types of conveyor belts used in a variety of commercial settings as well as a few common tread patterns. In my experience, it seems that UPS often has sites that include the style that looks like a tire tread about 3" wide for some of its processing. Because it is usually only on one side of my packages, my best guess is that it is an overhead belt that presses down on lighter items as they pass through to keep them from falling off the conveyor, which is typically the plain flat style and therefore may not have as much "grip" for overlapping slippery bags.

Valued Contributor

I'm at the end of UPS route & my bags have tracks, scuffs, torn edges & what not.Same with other packgs not just QVC.
Smaller ones do come by way of USPS & they not much better.Several years ago
I went to our UPS center to return something & saw packgs out by road under their mailbox to be picked up by mail!
Friend didn't believe me till she went one day & saw for her self.
Respected Contributor

I think it's the bags and the machines they go through. I don't think all that is dirt. I highly doubt any other packages are cleaner.