Frequent Contributor

QVCProduct Detail H207078 Serta Perfect Sleeper

Has anyone ordered this mattress from Perfect Sleeper?  It is HORRIBLE!!!!....It is supposed to be DEEP POCKET and ALL MY SHEETS FROM QVC, don't fit!!!!  There is about 8 inches of extra sheet on the side of my mattress....Every sheet set I bought is TOO BIG!!!!  I called Serta and they are sending an inspector, BUT, they only honor the warranty regarding the mattress and not whether SHEETS fit or not!  FALSE ADVERTISING....No help from QVC on this and I have been calling for months....All I want is a mattress that will fit my sheets....The person who was on the presentation kept saying all deep pocket sheets will fit this mattress....REALLY???  NOT!!!!!

Any one else have this problem?  It took me months to save for a new mattress and now I am stuck with this one!....Any help out there?

Honored Contributor

Re: QVCProduct Detail H207078 Serta Perfect Sleeper

That mattress is supposed to be 12 1/2 inches high, is it, did you measure it? I cant see how any sheet is that deep pocketed that it is 8 inches too big for this mattress.

Honored Contributor

If you bought it after Sept 26, you have until the end of the month to return it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

That mattress is supposed to be 12 1/2 inches high, is it, did you measure it? I cant see how any sheet is that deep pocketed that it is 8 inches too big for this mattress.

That would mean that the mattress is only about 4 inches thick.

Yeah, not buying it.

I think we're being scammed, especially since the o/p registered in 2014, and this is only their fourth post.

I think that the story is 100% bogus.