Esteemed Contributor

@QVCCustomerService: Any news of a repeat of last year's Gift Card deal?

[ Edited ]

I bought $400 in gift cards about this time last year and got $100 in bonus cards (or 25% off a 100.00 gift card!).

Are they doing this again in 2015? 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

Re: @QVCCustomerService: Any news of a repeat of last year's Gift Card deal?

I also bought four last year!   What's happening this year?  

Honored Contributor

A moderator responded to a similar thread weeks ago and said they couldn't find anything on it.  If they heard anything, they would post.  Sounded to me like it wasnt going to happen.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If it was going to happen it would have already happened. I still have my receipt from last year & it's dated 11-16. I know I debated on buying them for at least a week before I purchased mine.

Looks like this year they have had a few items that if your purchased you would receive a gift card. Like the Dooney handbag TSV. I think it was buy it receive a $25 gift card. I received an email this morning for the KitchenAid mixer TSV if you purchase with Q Card you will receive a $30 gift card.

I'm not buying things I already have or don't want or need to receive a free gift card. Guess Q thought they lost too much money by offering their customers a deal at Christmas. Too bad they are not doing this again this year. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz  Thanks for intel. What a shame that QVC does nothing to incentivize other than easy pay.

Oh well, more money for other stores who understand how we shop in the 21st century!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

i was just talking about this last night in another thread.. i buy gift cards in here 3 x a yr.. mothers day, christmas and my mom's birthday.. always 100.00 up to 200.00.. they did a special 1 yr, but only on the e-gift cards i was very mad! i get the cards sent in the mail...... they need to do something! i would even buy more if they had an incentive to do so... i'm hoping for black fri. but i'm not holding my breath