Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: QVC2 now carried by Comcast

Thanks @FlyersGirl I live in Philly & was trying to find QVC3. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@tansy wrote:

Try 650 and 692, @SeaMaiden.  

@tansy   650 is Bravo.... 692 is the regular QVC in HD

Hmmm sorry ... let me look again in a bit then.  Husband is monopolizing the tv that gets more channels 😕

ETA:  I’m on the east side. 650 comes up as QVC2H.  Bravo is on 652.  When I ask for QVC3, it takes me to 692, which is the regular QVC as you noted:/

@SeaMaiden 

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@tansy wrote:

Try 650 and 692, @SeaMaiden.  

@tansy   650 is Bravo.... 692 is the regular QVC in HD

Hmmm sorry ... let me look again in a bit then.  Husband is monopolizing the tv that gets more channels 😕

ETA:  I’m on the east side. 650 comes up as QVC2H.  Bravo is on 652.  When I ask for QVC3, it takes me to 692, which is the regular QVC as you noted:/

@SeaMaiden 

@tansy   I am in Renton. When I punch in 650, it automatically goes to 651...   E channel....I said Bravo incorrectly.    It skips the channel 650.  

Frequent Contributor

@Caffeina I live in midddle Tennessee, also, and have Comcast. I searched for QVC2 today, but couldn’t locate it. Can you please tell me what channel it is in our area?

Trusted Contributor

@PugdogMom wrote:

@Caffeina I live in midddle Tennessee, also, and have Comcast. I searched for QVC2 today, but couldn’t locate it. Can you please tell me what channel it is in our area?

I don't live in TN, but I think @JCF can tell you.

Valued Contributor

@PugdogMom: The Comcast Channel for QVC2 in my area of Middle TN is1040.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for this - didn't know I had it!  And in Hi Def!

Honored Contributor

@seedpie wrote:

I was just going to start a post about this and found it is already here.  Shawn said this evening that QVC 2 is now available on all Xfinity cable.  Yep it is on mine.  I don’t have Xfinity on the bedroom TV but cannot check that until tomorrow because husband is already asleep in that room.  Shawn didn’t say anything about QVC 3. I have 3 TVs and they are all Comcast but only 2 have Xfinity.  My QVC 2 is 867.  I found it my using the voice command thing.

@seedpie   I don't understand what you mean.  Comcast and Xfinity are basically the same thing as far as your TV's go.  I Googled it, and this is what I found:

Comcast and Xfinity: the Same but Different. As you can see, Xfinity and Comcast are differentbrands of the same company. Xfinity is the TV and internet service provider for consumers, while Comcast is the company that owns Xfinity (and other brands, like NBCUniversal).

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i posted about this earlier in the community chat area.

maryland area also and am getting both QVC2 and QVC3 now. QVC2 is on two channels, QVC3 is on one channel.

maryland area

QVC2 is on 86 and 867

QVC3 is on 87 and 925

saying QVC2 into the voice remote gets you to QVC2.

saying QVC3 into the voice remote gets you to the regular QVC channel, so it is not recognizing the QVC3 channel yet via voice.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

@newjersey wrote:

Does anyone know what channel qvc2 might be on on xfinity/Comcast in the northern New Jersey area? Thanks.

If you have X1, enter 782 (which spells QVC) on the remote. A menu will open on the right to click for the QVC channel collection.

@Caffeina 

entering 782 does not work in my area of maryland.

it brings up a sports channel called GM12 that you have to subscribe to.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein