Honored Contributor

Re: QVC2 now carried by Comcast

@SarahW wrote:

If you have the Xfinity voice remote, just say "QVC2" into the remote.   If you have it, it will tune to the channel. 

I can not talk to my remote.

Trusted Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

@newjersey wrote:

Does anyone know what channel qvc2 might be on on xfinity/Comcast in the northern New Jersey area? Thanks.

If you have X1, enter 882 (which spells QVC) on the remote. A menu will open on the right to click for the QVC channel collection.

@Caffeina  I'm in Palm Beach County.  Yesterday I couldn't find QVC3 by using my voice on the X1 remote, I only found QVC2.  I just tried to enter 882 like you suggested but then realized that QVC is spelled 782.  That worked, thanks.  QVC3 is on channel 72 or 501, you just can't access it yet by the voice command "QVC3"

Super Contributor

I can't talk into mine either!  I mean I could, but it wouldn't get me anywhere!  I cannot find QVC 2 on Xfinity.  I guess I will come across it some day.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Harvard99 wrote:

@Caffeina wrote:

@newjersey wrote:

Does anyone know what channel qvc2 might be on on xfinity/Comcast in the northern New Jersey area? Thanks.

If you have X1, enter 782 (which spells QVC) on the remote. A menu will open on the right to click for the QVC channel collection.

@Caffeina  I'm in Palm Beach County.  Yesterday I couldn't find QVC3 by using my voice on the X1 remote, I only found QVC2.  I just tried to enter 882 like you suggested but then realized that QVC is spelled 782.  That worked, thanks.  QVC3 is on channel 72 or 501, you just can't access it yet by the voice command "QVC3"

Glad you caught that @Harvard99 ! I just edited my post, including the quote here.

ETA: Just found QVC3 on 925.

Trusted Contributor

@Caffeina , I tried that but it says it is a sports package subscription channel. Thank you for the help though.  I still don't have qvc 2 or qvc3.   

Valued Contributor

@Caffeina:  I'm so glad you posted QVC2 and QVC3 are now on Comcast.  

After reading your post yesterday, I check my TV and QVC2 is in my area in Middle Tennessee, but can't get Q3 for some reason.  

I rarely watch QVC, but right now I'm watching Courtney Cason hosting the Carol Hockman show.

I really like Courtney and I always missed her when she started having "limited" shows on the Q.

I think she is doing a great job with Carol Hockman....professional.

Thank you Caffeina!

Regular Contributor

I live in Philadelphia and I have comcast xfinity and I cannot get QVC2.  I tried all the channels that were named and nothing.

Honored Contributor

I just checked my TV with the Comcast box, and it has QVC2 and QVC3 in HD.  Then my checked my TV with the Tivo box, and it isn't showing them yet.  I didn't write down the channel numbers and haven't tried going directly to the schedule though.  I did go to set-up for the channels and they aren't listed.

I was happy they were in HD.  HSN2 and Evine are not in HD.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@Rosebud 06  I have Comcast Philadelphia. QVC is on 11,808,1034. QVC2 is  86,867 and 1037. QVC3 is 87,892 and 1053.

Respected Contributor

@Rosebud 06 wrote:

I live in Philadelphia and I have comcast xfinity and I cannot get QVC2.  I tried all the channels that were named and nothing.

@Rosebud 06 I live in Philly & QVC2 is now on channel 867. I did a search & typed in QVC but it didn't cone up, however when I went to channel 867 there it is. Try going to channel 867.