Honored Contributor

Re: QVC2 now carried by Comcast

Try 650 and 692, @SeaMaiden.  

Honored Contributor

Not here yet. We get the Saigon Broadcasting Channel, and they won't give us QVC2? Smiley Frustrated

I realize there is a market for the SBC, but it seems to me that they can find room for QVC2 too! 

Frequent Contributor

I was just going to start a post about this and found it is already here.  Shawn said this evening that QVC 2 is now available on all Xfinity cable.  Yep it is on mine.  I don’t have Xfinity on the bedroom TV but cannot check that until tomorrow because husband is already asleep in that room.  Shawn didn’t say anything about QVC 3. I have 3 TVs and they are all Comcast but only 2 have Xfinity.  My QVC 2 is 867.  I found it my using the voice command thing.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Not here yet. We get the Saigon Broadcasting Channel, and they won't give us QVC2? Smiley Frustrated

I realize there is a market for the SBC, but it seems to me that they can find room for QVC2 too! 

that is interesting @beach-mom .

just tried to see if we get the saigon broadcasting channel but it says subscription required. we get a TON of channels. channel 3185.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know what channel qvc2 might be on on xfinity/Comcast in the northern New Jersey area? Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@newjersey wrote:

Does anyone know what channel qvc2 might be on on xfinity/Comcast in the northern New Jersey area? Thanks.

If you have X1, enter 782 (which spells QVC) on the remote. A menu will open on the right to click for the QVC channel collection.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing this information. I am near Gettysburg and have often wondered why we did not have the other Q channels, since we are so close to West Chester.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, what do you know?? We have it now, too!  I gave up looking some time ago because  I didn't think we were ever going to get it (here in Philadelphia), but after seeing your post @Caffeina , I figured I'd check.  It plays on the same channel as yours.  So glad you posted this!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I live in Maryland and I'll have to check it out, thanks!

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Try 650 and 692, @SeaMaiden.  

@tansy   650 is Bravo.... 692 is the regular QVC in HD