Frequent Contributor

Yes you have put it perfectly! I also was interested in an "expired price" from MAC but when I saw that I missed out I went looking elsewhere for it. Truthfully I didn't find but certainly can live without it.

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

It's the job of the seller to present an item for sale and its current price. Plain and simple. 

Don't agree at all.

It is MY job as a buyer to know what I am buying at what price.  As mentioned numerous times, it is shown ON air that it is a previously recorded show and prices may have changed.

MY bad if I don't read the fine print on ANYTHING I buy.

Super Contributor
It was the first time watching QVC2. So I went back and watched it did have a disclaimer at the bottom. But they are rebroadcasting it so I think they should keep those prices until they stop airing that show. To me it’s different than rewatching a snippet on qvc.com. Just my opinion. And I’m not usually on this forum. Mostly the beauty forum.
Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC2 and expired prices

[ Edited ]

I watch Q2 every so often.  My experience is occasional disappointment when watching a prerecorded program and realizing I have missed out on a great deal or expiring price.  Sometimes the item has sold out altogether, such as the other day when they had a set of 3 lipstick alarms for $19.99.  The price was now higher, but did not matter since they had completely sold out.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Funny memory: There used to be a chain appliance store called American Appliance. They would advertise their sale items in the newspaper, and there was always a TV with a super low price. 

When you went into the store, that TV would be on display with a blurry picture and off colors. The salesman would say what do you expect for such a low price? The dumbest bait-and-switch ever.

If you actually bought the TV, it was perfectly fine.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse wrote:

I can definitely understand the confusion if you don't know the difference between the two channels and it's come up before so definitely not a unique misunderstanding. Are all their shows prerecorded? I've never watched. One QVC is enough. 

@GenXmuse QVC2 is live each day from 11AM - Midnight EST. QVC3 is all pre-recorded shows.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

I can definitely understand the confusion if you don't know the difference between the two channels and it's come up before so definitely not a unique misunderstanding. Are all their shows prerecorded? I've never watched. One QVC is enough. 

@GenXmuse QVC2 is live each day from 11AM - Midnight EST. QVC3 is all pre-recorded shows.

Thanks for answering my question. 👍