Valued Contributor

QVC what is going on !?

[ Edited ]

Just got another e-mail that an item I ordered in February is on backorder. These were lillies and so beautiful.. And may have to be cancelled.  I have 2 other orders placed. 2 weeks ago have not shipped.  Maybe having 4 Chanel's was bitting off more than you can chew.  

HSN ships out within 2 days.

Ridiculous and  not acceptable 

Honored Contributor

What I just never quite understand is why shoppers who love HSN don't just buy what they want from them?

Valued Contributor

Because they do not carry all that the Q sells. And I do not LOVE any shopping Chanel. But if they confirm an order I expect to get it. Does that explain it?

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC what is going on !?

[ Edited ]

@lucky-girl wrote:

Because they do not carry all that the Q sells. And I do not LOVE any shopping Chanel. But if they confirm an order I expect to get it. Does that explain it?

Well put @lucky-girl , I couldn't agree more.

Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl    Can't you just buy lillies at a nursery??? Why put up with poor service?

Valued Contributor

M61801  check them out.  Just beautiful 

Respected Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

Just got another e-mail that an item I ordered in February is on backorder. These were lillies and so beautiful.. And may have to be cancelled.  I have 2 other orders placed. 2 weeks ago have not shipped.  Maybe having 4 Chanel's was bitting off more than you can chew.  

HSN ships out within 2 days.

Ridiculous and  not acceptable 

I'm sorry lucky-girl. I'm having trouble understanding your post due to spelling and punctuation errors. Can you try again?

Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed a lot of online places that I've used in the past to order flowers (like lilies and roses) this time of year (March - May) have indicated items are out of stock.  I wonder if Covid-19 has anything to do with it.

Valued Contributor

No one else had a problem, maybe you should go back to school.  RUDE

Respected Contributor

I feel your pain lucky-girl as I've several orders taking a long time too. But then I've never been a patient person!  LOL   Hope you get them soon.