Re: QVC to Rerun Midnight TSV from 2am-7am starting Monday Morn

I think this rerun program stinks! I did watch in the early morning hours but not anymore no one needs to see the same item presented for 6 hours. I hope you return to your normal programming soon.

Respected Contributor

I'm sure this decision is based on sales during these times.  Sounds pretty smart to me.  I don't watch hours of any of these shopping channels, but if I'm interested in items they are showing for the day I'll figure out when to catch a presentation.  Or, just look online, which is easier.  Shopping channels aren't all that popular anymore and certainly are not always the best price.  They need to figure out how to be more competitive before they go under like other retailers have done.  Experiment away!!!! 

Regular Contributor

To add insult to injury, not only was there a re-airing to TSV from 2am-7am, they did a live presentation from 7am-8am this morning.  So unnecessary. So ridiculous.  QVC instead of sending out a survey about a particular host, why don't you send out a survey about your programming!

Respected Contributor

@DottieD wrote:

To add insult to injury, not only was there a re-airing to TSV from 2am-7am, they did a live presentation from 7am-8am this morning.  So unnecessary. So ridiculous.  QVC instead of sending out a survey about a particular host, why don't you send out a survey about your programming!

Dottie I penned a letter to Mike George stating our grievences about  the decision.  I have not heard back but surely he will listen to his customer base!  The sentiment appears to be 90 percent oppose/10 percent favor the endless loop of the TSV.

New Contributor

I have to agree.  I hate the new overnight format... BORING! And with a big portion of the good hosts gone, they aren't covering the time slots well. There are only a smidgeon of them left and I guess QVC has to keep them for the prime hours, but cutting corners like this could be QVC's downfall.