Super Contributor

QVC to Rerun Midnight TSV from 2am-7am starting Monday Morn

In case people didn't read the Customer Care post, this has been verified.
For 4 weeks beginning tomorrow morning 2am-7am DST, they will replay the midnight TSV show over and over until 7am. After 4 weeks they will review the results according to "Beth" a  QVC employee. 
So, I suppose this is the worst news for people far west and for people like me who arise at 4am-5am daily. No QVC for me. I already think the TSV presentations are too long.
Maybe other people won't mind at all.

I think back to the survey I got regarding the TSV which then made me think the TSVs weren't selling as well as expected.
Also big cost savings, I'm sure. 

Just figured a lot of folks didn't read the Customer Care section so I wanted to let you know in case you kept seeing the TSV over and over and thought it was Groundhog's Day! :-)
Judy

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC to Rerun Midnight TSV from 2am-7am starting Monday Morn

They're running TSV presentations into the ground.  I'm not buying based on principle.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They've tried this a few times before for a week or two.

Regular Contributor

The non-stop airings of TSV became TIRESOME a long time ago! No matter what time I turned on QVC yesterday, the laptop presentation was in full swing. TV went off.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@10000thnickname 

Thank you for posting this ,i did not see Beth's post.

QVC is really going down the drain......imo

Regular Contributor

What kind of results are they reviewing? It would be the least viewed time any way. The other Q networks have rerun shows & maybe that is what they are going to for the main network. They would save money not having to pay a host. Personally I don't watch rerun shows. Normally I just watch the item videos except I have been having trouble with those not playing. I'm sure there will be changes. Thanks for the update.

Honored Contributor

I looked at the long-range program guide the other day and saw this.  Not surprised.  What surprised me is that they haven't made a major announcement of this action.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Thank you for sharing.  I had not seen the earier post by Beth.  I have noticied that the "sister station" HSN is doing this. They re-run their Today's Special from 2:00am - 7:00am.  As someone mentioned earlier, I'm sure it's cost-effective, but I find it annoying.  So I guess it will be cost-effective for me as well - I won't be purchasing anything when I can't sleep at night'!!!

Super Contributor

HSN has been doing this for months. I suffer from insomnia and I sometimes watch TV but now it is the same thing over and over. I guess they think they will have few hosts. It would be better if they have fewer channels. I only get the main channels. If they wonder why sales are dropping, they should get more variety of products. Most of the TS are variations of old stuff. 

Super Contributor

@MalteseMomma  You are welcome. I know if I kept seeing the same thing repeated over  I'd sure wonder what was going on.

Just me  I know but I recall TSVs being real bargains. Now a $70 pr of leggings were a good deal to some but I wonder if the majority of viewers are attracted by high priced merchandise as "special values". Same with the "Christmas" tree that flashed like a LED ad on the highway! That was overpriced.