Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC, thanks for getting the forums up and running again!

My guess is in the grand scheme of things, the forums are low on the priority list for Qurate.

Somethings are not an easy fix.

Honored Contributor

I don't believe they were working feverishly on trying to fix the problem.  This board is very low on the list of priorities.  I think it was unacceptable that no one on QVC's end made mention on what was going on.  They could have put up a banner here or mentioned on their FB page that they're so interested in running.  

Esteemed Contributor

The boards are back!  Yahooooooooooooo  I thought for sure they were gone for good!

Honored Contributor

Thankyou 🥰

Honored Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

That's what a CEO does he gets involved in everything

What billion dollar CEO gets involved in ground level IT issues?  The CEO says, "make it happen." 

All I'm saying is there are at least 10 levels beneath him/her that have to actually come up with a plan of action and implementation.  Then after that, there are the contract IT workers and the IT employees that actually have to find ways to do the work and fix issues -- on their youtube channels, Xfinity & Roku streaming, FB, IG, all the independent cable companies, their website, most likely centralized issues for QVC/HSN/Zulily/Cornerstone, etc., the QVC Forum (yes, I wrote that in as small a type as I could get it and still be read), and a myriad of platforms we don't even now about.

The CEO deals with global acquisitions, market share, leveraging ventures, new innovation, debt restructuring, etc.  

Honored Contributor

Agree @Caaareful Shopper .  Mr. Rawlinson has more important things to deal with than a forum.  He may not be aware it exists at this point.

Honored Contributor

Thank you QVC for our forums . I appreciate you all fixing the problem.
Honored Contributor

Let us appreciate the reopening of our community here, and not be so critical.
Trusted Contributor

I have said many times that the q.v.c. forums are the best that I go on,so easy to use, h.s.n. isn't nor is it fun, other shopping networks don't compare,so I don't want them to ever shut down,I also wrote [email] to them to see what was the matter,they said they were working to fix the problem.A note at the top would have saved us alot of frustration, cause I thought maybe it was my computer,so please nnext time leave us a note, thank you.Tucka.

Valued Contributor

I am very happy the forums are back. I hope we didn't lose too many posters.