Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC should bring LR back as an executive for QVC

Lisa's selling on-camera-style was very enjoyable to watch.  Not even the "old" hosts do it the same way.  Maybe the closest to Lisa's way is David.  Apparently the Q Big Shots want hosts to make $$  no matter what.  Beg, bloat the facts about an item, talk fast, whatever, just SELL.  Probably this helped Lisa decide to get out when she did.  I hardly ever pay much attention to Q now days.  Just these posts and the item descriptions here on the Web site.

Trusted Contributor

Never cared for her as a host.

QVC needs better products - already enough ego to go around.

We don't need another host with a big head

Honored Contributor

Lisa could package her cauliflower bake, and appear as a vendor on In the Kitchen With David. She could charge only $79.95 shipping and handling included. Don't forget only 4 easy payments. 

Honored Contributor

I don't miss Lisa or any other host.  They weren't my friends.  They were salespeople.  What I miss most are quality products and a wide variety instead of the same 10-12 shown week after week after week.

Honored Contributor

Seems I'm the only one who read the opening post and immediately wrote it off as one big Stir, stir, stir

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO

What makes you think that Lisa would even WANT that type of job?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Her non compete is up Dec 12 which is in 6 days a full year after her last airdate at QVC.

@JONNYSBRO

Just curious.  How do you know that?  Is QVC's non compete clause public/common knowledge?

Lisa R. has stated on her FB page that she is "waiting it out" meaning her non-compete clause.

The OP comes up with these types of threads every so often to stir things up.

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3

I did not take it as stirring the pot. This poster was obsessed with her when she left. Daily threads, were put up about how great she was, what is she doing, how much the person enjoyed her and on and on.

If she would have still been with the "Q" I would have chalked this up as a stalker. I am not exaggerating at all.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@suzyQ3

I did not take it as stirring the pot. This poster was obsessed with her when she left. Daily threads, were put up about how great she was, what is she doing, how much the person enjoyed her and on and on.

If she would have still been with the "Q" I would have chalked this up as a stalker. I am not exaggerating at all.

But can anyone say for sure that all of that supposed obsession wasn't really just continuous attempts at stirring the pot? Especially since they all tend to just give people yet again another opportunity to criticize the former host.

But at least we've narrowed it down to either stalker or pot-stirrer. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Frankly, I think we could use  little pot stirring around here.  There is so little we can discuss, the place has been deadly dull.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment