Frequent Contributor

Re: QVC should bring LR back as an executive for QVC

AMEN!!  

Frequent Contributor

Spoiler
I was agreeing with the poster who does NOT want her back....
Frequent Contributor

Sorry!  I was trying to agree with poster who does NOT want her back!  There is plenty of ego to go around as it is, JMHO.

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

Honestly, No. Honestly, let her go! Honestly, don't miss her at all.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Her non compete is up Dec 12 which is in 6 days a full year after her last airdate at QVC.

@JONNYSBRO

Just curious.  How do you know that?  Is QVC's non compete clause public/common knowledge?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I don't miss her at all. I never could see what the big deal was and is about her. Life goes on!

Respected Contributor

Regardless if you like Lisa R or not, she was great at her job. IMO she did bring something unique to the Q. Her taste is very refined IMO and that is a great asset for any company to have. I hope she's moved on to bigger and greater things. 

I tend to not 'like' or 'dislike' people in general. My motto is that we can learn something useful from everyone and I'd rather admire people for certain traits etc. than focus my energy on disliking them. I believe that if you focus on the negative, you attract negativity into your life. I refuse to do that. 

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO You're back! Every so often you post something about Lisa Robertson, and it always seems to be based on no real facts whatsoever.  Is this the holiday thread? It gave me a chuckle anyway, thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Lisa was probably ready to move on.  She said this past Thanksgiving was the best in years because she was able to RELAX and BE WITH FAMILY.  

Not everyone has the same idea of what is an ideal job.  Perhaps she could have taken a Leave of Absence until she got herself together. I am sure the stalkers had a lot of why she was leaving in addition to constant insults on line.  Look at Simon Cowell  -  you would think someone like that would have adequate security detail - since this is the SECOND time someone has illegally entered his home.