Trusted Contributor

QVC-service, returns and delivery time have all improved !

I think that the Q has caught up with their former service, returns and delivery times in the past few weeks. I'm thinking that it took a lot of hard work.  I'm impressed and I am a long- time and aware customer-still a fan of the Q !

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC-service, returns and delivery time have all improved !

Speed is very inconsistent.  If they have a major sales event like the 3 day clearance or a free shipping day, it all goes downhill.  In july, Christmas merchandise seemed to have priority.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I haven't noticed any improvement at all.

Respected Contributor

Still waiting for refunds...waiting & waiting.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think so at all. I have orders going back days ago, that are still being prepared. If I didn't call customer service after I returned an item, to get a refund, it would've been months. I get emails telling me that I got a refund months after I send it back. They're the same. 

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I don't think so at all. I have orders going back days ago, that are still being prepared. If I didn't call customer service after I returned an item, to get a refund, it would've been months. I get emails telling me that I got a refund months after I send it back. They're the same. 

@Effie54   Agree!

Esteemed Contributor

It seems to go in waves for me...just when I think they have their act together finally....something takes 2 weeks to ship

Contributor

Exactly!!! I just posted something in Customer Care to this effect. Sadly, it has gotten much, much worse over the years.

Just sent back something on July 5; several weeks later (no e-mails and no activity regarding the return in my account), I brought it to the attention of customer service and it was taken care of immediately. A month or so later, I get an e-mail saying my return has been processed. 

Honored Contributor

Not in my neck of the woods....

Honored Contributor

On what planet is this happening?😳🤣