Frequent Contributor

Whoever decided to update QVC's website, what were you thinking?!?  I can't find my way around, I can't find my way back, and now the only way I found the Community forums was to Google it!  Something is very wrong.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC's New Website

[ Edited ]

@Bonzomom 

I dont see any change, Im on a laptop with Chrome as my Browser......

Are you on a phone? tablet? ....and what Browser? 

Sometimes QVC's website does not play well with Macs and/or iphones...

Close all browers, Clear your Browser and Flash Cache,  shut down your device and try again.....is your pop up blocker turned on????  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

There's a link at the bottom of the page, Blogs and Forums.

Frequent Contributor

I'm on my iPad.  I just tried what you recommended.... closed everything, turned off my tablet, and powered back on.  No change.  I haven't tried my laptop yet, but for the iPad, the QVC landscape is totally changed.  Doesn't make sense.

Honored Contributor

@Bonzomom wrote:

I'm on my iPad.  I just tried what you recommended.... closed everything, turned off my tablet, and powered back on.  No change.  I haven't tried my laptop yet, but for the iPad, the QVC landscape is totally changed.  Doesn't make sense.

@Bonzomom  Have you done what the poster above you said? Go to the bottom of the qvc page and it has a list of many things. One is Blogs and Forums. That's it.

Honored Contributor

@Bonzomom wrote:

That's odd.  I'm on an iPad too and haven't noticed any changes in a while.

Honored Contributor

If you're using the app, you can't get to the forums.  Use QVC.com.  Nothing has changed recently.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I'm on iPad also and haven't noticed any recent changes.

Frequent Contributor

I tried QVC.com.  Everything I try is giving me the same website.  No links at the bottom.  The only way I can get to the forums is thru www.community.qvc.com. 

Frequent Contributor

Make that "community.qvc.com".  No "www".