Trusted Contributor

HSN sends out the exchange as soon as you request it, with free shipping both ways   They do not bill for  the exchange unless they don't receive one back within two weeks.  I did this last Fri, & have already received my exchange.

Respected Contributor

Great observation!

Regular Contributor

I am totally unhappy with the receipt/mailing label.  They come apart and it is hard to figure out which label goes with which receipt.  Also..orders are taking forever to get sent out.  Orders are sent UPS and then USPS picks up and beings to our homes.  The tracking is in up to date and I never know a item is arriving., Another peeve, a tiny tank top in a huge bag which is all wrinkled and mangled... I am pretty unhappy with QVC.

Valued Contributor

New labels are TERRIBLE. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I absolutely HATE those new labels.  They separate, often they aren't sticky on the return labels and so on and so on.

QVC must be getting a good discount rate on sending things with this label, otherwise I don't know why they'd use them.

I don't know who's fault it is (i.e. QVC's or the mailing company but it takes way longer now for QVC to even acknowledge that I've returned my item.

It used to be acknowledged withing 1 day that it was on it's way back to QVC.  Now I mailed back several items last week and I STILL have not received notification that it's on it's way.  My brain says it's either the Post Office's fault or QVC's fault.  However, I find it interesting that this problem just started happening and it is when QVC uses this mailing company.

I noticed a difference immediately when they started using this company.  It takes a very long time for me to receive my packages also.  

----------------

Exactly!!  Both of your statements - that I bolded - are my issues!   Makes me think twice about buying at the Q!!  Also hate that the return labels do not stick!! My mailman told me that the post office does not want us to use mailing tape to get the label on the package!!!  Too many return issues.....not customer friendly!!

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Magny wrote:

The day you mail it or send it back is what counts.  They get the date when the package is scanned.

-------------------------

My problem is that my post office/post people aren't scanning the packages!  I give them to my postman and his scanning machine gives him a message "this label cannot be scanned from the road"!!  

I gave two returns to a substitute post person on the 9th of August and QVC cannot find any notice of them - no scanning and no tracking!! The CS person told me that they cannot find anything if the packages are not scanned.  I think it is both QVC's and post office's issue because it is their return process.

Your package is supposed to be scanned at each destination, so it will hopefully be scanned somewhere along the way until it reaches it's final destination.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1

@Katcat1 wrote:

The Q is now using a Smart Label which costs less for the Q but takes longer to get to its destination.  I gave my postal lady a box with the Q's label on 8/5 and as of 8/15 it is still in Illinois and will be shipped out.  The only thing I can figure out is when using this less expensive label, your package is on a low priority sort.  That's my guess because otherwise it takes 2 days First Class mail to get from IL to PA.  So what normally is 2 to 3 days is now 6 to 7 or more.  Keep that in mind if you are returning something 20 days into the 30 allowed.  You may need to use your own method of mailing so it won't take so long.  Sometimes the Q uses UPS/USPS which takes longer but not as long as Fed Ex/USPS which is totally ridiculous.  HeartCat Tongue

Been doing for awhile.  I have gotten so disgusted with prices, slow delivery, slow returns, inferior products, after 25 years  I only buy certain vendors and only if I need it. Feels good not to have to look at a long list of EP and add up cost in budget.  Lot of stress taken away.