Trusted Contributor

@dex free shipping on shoes has been going on all weekend and is suppose to end at midnight pacific time tonight.  Maybe they will have a flash free shipping for a few hours tomorrow?  Maybe just ez pay day? We will see.

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr @Well it’s almost midnight in Q land so we will know soon.I hope it isn’t the usual just ok surprise.

Regular Contributor

I got a Q card when they offered the $40. After purchasing on several different occasions I never got that $40. I bet you all can guess where that card went!! Smiley Tongue

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Honored Contributor

@Ms Tink  That's  bad customer service from QVC.  

Trusted Contributor

@dex was the big thing "tall inseams"? All the hoopla over tall inseams? Woman LOL

Oh QVC, you got me again!

Regular Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I love Fresh Produce clothing for summer/beach wear.  They are also having an anniversary of 35 years and several of their tops (I like the Luna tops) are on a special anniversary sale of $35.00 down from $60.00!  That's a sale!

My favorites, the Fresh Produce Safari capris and shorts, are on sale for $35.00 also. And yesterday they had free shipping over $50. I definitely stocked up for the summer! Unbelieveable sale!

Honored Contributor

Never satisfied.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

Free shipping all month would be a nice gift. I bet that would help their sales.

Also, as I've said on other posts, what about people who already have a Q card?!?! Give us a coupon, a $33 credit, free shipping.....something!!  

Esteemed Contributor

They have easy pay almost every day now- 3, 5 or 6 easy pay offers, so it is nothing new,

Free shipping or as others have said, giving loyal, long term customers a $33 credit would be a nice thing to do

Honored Contributor

To me a celebration would be free S&H and 6 easy pays on everything in the place. I noticed that people are satisfied with less and less from the Q, we actually have posters who think customers are unreasonable for wanting what other on line shopping concerns give the public every day. I want to see free S&H and returns.