Contributor

I don't think so. I'm so mad at QVC right now I could spit. I finally got a tarte eye shadow color I really like and can wear. (They all have a lot of glitter and tend to be varying shades of brown, but that's not my gripe here.) I opened my package, took out the eye shadow and brush, found a little slip of paper that announced my purchase had been opened as part of a QVC quality assurance inspection program to make sure it "meets QVC quality standards". BTW, for anyone from QVC following along, it was Inspector #6 (or maybe it was #9, depending on how you hold the bag my purchase came in.

This is all fine with me, if my item is as it should be and is packed up the way it was when it was first opened. However, the brush that came with the eye shadow was sliced off across the bottom when the package was originally opened by Inspector #6 (or #9). The brush is now unusable for it's intended purpose, and the cellophane sleeve it was in for shipping is also cut. Probably both cuts happened during the opening of this item. Why didn't the "quality control inspector" see what they had done to my purchase before they wrapped it back up and shipped it off to me? Some "quality control".

What am I to do? Send the whole thing back? Why is the onus on me to fix this when it was someone at QVC who was messy in their duties as an "inspector"? Like I said, I'm mad. What would YOU do?