Trusted Contributor

QVC problems with video and audio connections. Technical difficulties.

Why is QVC having so much technical difficulties with their video and audio connections?  
Any techies here know the reason why?

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC problems with video and audio connections. Technical difficulties.

not hearing or seeing any audio or visual issues?

it could be your cable or satellite company?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I agree it could be the cable company.  We just switched to Spectrum less than a month ago and so far it's been great.

But last night and then again about two hours ago, I lost the connection while browsing these forums.  I checked and the signal on the modem was definitely flashing.

LOL - when I finally got back in, the thread I was trying to read had been poofed by the moderators.  And I can't even remember what it was!  Smiley Surprised

Frequent Contributor

I was watching the Food show this afternoon. Sounded like the female host,off camera, was smacking her lips eating. Finally realized it had to be poor audio. Hopefully anyway!

Honored Contributor

I've heard no QVC technical issues with video or audio.  However, a few of the vendors have been having major Skype technical problems.  Bad audio, video not in synch with the audio, and garbled sound.  That has happened a lot, this week especially.  Is that what you meant?