Honored Contributor

Re: QVC please make Kerstin & Dan Hughes permanent hosts for Saturday Morning Q!

I like Dan Hughes, but CANNOT abide Kerstin!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Re: QVC please make Kerstin & Dan Hughes permanent hosts for Saturday Morning Q!

Agree with you somewhat, love Dan Hughes would love to see him more. I like Alberti also and enjoy him when he is on

Super Contributor

I like Dan with Carolyn.  I hope they start their Sunday morning shows soon.  I would watch Saturday Morning Q, if they were the hosts.

Honored Contributor

@GiantsLover wrote:

I really like Dan Hughes very much but the persona he reflects while hosting on QVC seems to lack confidence.

He should correct that and know he has the inner confidence to project outwardly, and let it shine.

I do like Kersten  but feel she needs more training to make her more knowledgeable,  appealing, and watchable.

Kirstin is one of the veteran hosts by now, so l don’t think more training will change anything. JMHO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

CoG....

WELL PUT, exactly my thoughts, thank you!!!!!

Contributor

Smiley Happy  I'll always watch Dan Hughes.  Kerstin L  NOT, she is too loud and hyper. 

Spoiler

Contributor

I absolutely agree regarding Dan Hughes.  Kerstin is too loud and hyper.  Her air time is spent all about her.  The product gets lost.