Highlighted
Valued Contributor

QVC please make Kerstin & Dan Hughes permanent hosts for Saturday Morning Q!

It was so pleasantly refreshing to turn on Saturday Morning Q and see Kerstin & Dan Hughes co-hosting together. I haven’t watched since David left SMQ; cannot watch Alberti under any circumstances. 

Dan Hughes and Kerstin have awesome chemistry and make the perfect team! Please consider this request, it would be so wonderful to watch SMQ again as it’s been a favorite show of mine in the past. 

Super Contributor

Re: QVC please make Kerstin & Dan Hughes permanent hosts for Saturday Morning Q!

I agree!  So happy to see Dan Hughes this morning.  He is one of my favorites. They should keep him on.  

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC please make Kerstin & Dan Hughes permanent hosts for Saturday Morning Q!

I like Dan Hughes, but Kerstin is a definite no watch for me.

Valued Contributor

I like Dan but he’s always dumbing himself and men in general, down all the time.  It gets annoying.

Valued Contributor

I really like Dan Hughes very much but the persona he reflects while hosting on QVC seems to lack confidence.

He should correct that and know he has the inner confidence to project outwardly, and let it shine.

I do like Kersten  but feel she needs more training to make her more knowledgeable,  appealing, and watchable.

Trusted Contributor

I will not be preached to  by those unqualified to do so.  This duo is toxic.  I want to learn about the products, their utility and the benefits of purchasing them.  I am not interested in watching anyone admire themselves or listening to prideful boasting of anyone’s superior skills or knowledge base.  Neither are often accurately assessed.

Give me Alberti any day, please. Genuine, cheerful, enthusiastic, personable, articulate, he ( and Mary, Gabrielle, Ali and others like them) is interested in communicating with the viewer rather than pontificating or Vogue’ ing, looking down on them.

Esteemed Contributor

Liking or not liking a host is totally subjective. This post reflects that, and no one is right or wrong about who appeals to them. This eclectic group is very deliberate, so it encourages viewers to relax and spend. At the end of the day that is all that matters to the host or QVC. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Unhooked42 wrote:

I agree!  So happy to see Dan Hughes this morning.  He is one of my favorites. They should keep him on.  

Admittedly I don’t watch much. Does he only work weekends?

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@CoG wrote:

I will not be preached to  by those unqualified to do so.  This duo is toxic.  I want to learn about the products, their utility and the benefits of purchasing them.  I am not interested in watching anyone admire themselves or listening to prideful boasting of anyone’s superior skills or knowledge base.  Neither are often accurately assessed.

Give me Alberti any day, please. Genuine, cheerful, enthusiastic, personable, articulate, he ( and Mary, Gabrielle, Ali and others like them) is interested in communicating with the viewer rather than pontificating or Vogue’ ing, looking down on them.

@CoG  A bit nasal, breathy...I can’t watch him. 

Keepin' it real.
Super Contributor

To me, Dan is the one I can't watch. 

It's interesting when people assume that a host is looking down on them or preaching or having some sort of an attitude. The stories we make up about what other people think can really impact us. 

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”