Contributor

I am really frustrated by QVC.com. I am a big on-line user, even if I am watching the presentation on TV, I go on-line to read every detail and check out the reviews...but I am so frustrated by the constant pop ups. If I see that QVC survey thing one more time!!!!! You click on something and something else pops up in front of it and now those little arcade parlor things are popping up. Am I the only one who is experiencing this? Frustrated in cyberspace!

Super Contributor

It's not qvc it's malware on your computer. & never click on pop ups

Honored Contributor
I've never seen a single pop-up while on QVC.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Thanks voyager1980! I got an e-mail from my wifi provider last week saying the router detected malware but I thought I was safe because my computer from QVC came with Trend Micro-anti-virus protection. I will follow the email directions.

Respected Contributor

I'm wondering if you are talking about these ads popping up while you are on other sites? It's not just QVC, it's every other site I've ever visited. I forgot what that is called, and how to disconnect it. It's really easy to ignore. I don't visit sites the second time that have pop-ups. That's annoying.

Honored Contributor

I have never had a pop up when I'm the QVC site but I have experienced it on other sites. It's your computer, not the site you are on. I'm pretty clueless about all this stuff but when I mentioned to my husband how aggravating all the pop ups were; he did something on my Kindle and on my lap top and it did away with 95% of those annoying pop ups. Ask your kids or grandkids or anyone who knows about this stuff. It's an easy fix.

Esteemed Contributor

Make sure your pop up browser is turned off. Never had a problem with this issue since I have done this.

Super Contributor

Nope, I've never seen anything like that, either.