Valued Contributor

I used to like when the Hosts would sing, or do crafts, or give tours of their homes. We got to see a different side of them, and it was fun.......now, its the West Chester Christmas parade for 23 hours......I can not believe that anyone outside of West Chester would like watching that. Or David eating again, LOL.

Respected Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

I miss the programming QVC had in the past.  I loved seeing the hosts, some with their children, cooking or baking their family favorite holiday dishes.  They would have some hosts singing Christmas songs, they would have some local children singing, hints on wrapping packages, making bows, etc.

Then the last few years it was mostly the Blue Jean Chef cooking fast meals, treats, etc.  It was okay, but I still missed the programing they had years ago.

This year was TERRIBLE!   Only showing taped shows and the parade!

I was watching when they went off the air Christmas Eve and they showed the parade.  Not interested in that so turned it off.  Lol, every time since then that I've done some channel surfing, all I've seen are cooking segments.  Terrible programming!  Some pretaped segments from each host would have been nice.  

QVC Customer Care

New replies have been blocked by QVC because it is a bumped thread.